Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EXP

Big Grin 
So it seems every time someone drops a bad gun they INSTANTLY put it on the market for one coin which in turn, clouds up the market.
I was thinking if you could scrap guns for EXP, some people would do that rather than crowding the market pages with standards and adequates nobody wants.

The higher the rarity/traits/suffix then the more EXP gained. It would be especially helpful for low level players and would help them level up.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Then you can pay2exp

lmao.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-17-2015, 12:55 AM)Terran Wrote:  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Then you can pay2exp

People can already pay to get guns and sell them, it wouldnt really change that aspect

(10-17-2015, 12:58 AM)JuicyBoxer Wrote:  
(10-17-2015, 12:55 AM)Terran Wrote:  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Then you can pay2exp

People can already pay to get guns and sell them, it wouldnt really change that aspect

And people really dont need to pay to win at higher levels, and most low levels dont donate much Tongue
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find

1) buy gunz
2) scrap
3) level 100 in days

or

1) donate
2) scrap yer infinite ruby crate drops
3) level 100 in days
Find

what good would that high of a level do terran? and you could put a cap in which you could scrap per day

it wouldnt buff exp much, maybe 5 per standard (idk)

if its a bad idea just say so, im just getting sick of a crowded market with standards for 1 coin XD
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find