Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: Mex
05-02-2024, 08:12 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,007,   Forum posts: 74,338,   Full Statistics

Let's Post Some Halloween Ideas!
Posted by: Terran - 10-05-2015, 02:58 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (35)

http://strawpoll.me/5661969
Guns, Models, Hats, events, special stuff, etc. Probably best if you provide either a SWEP or actual model though, instead of just ideas. Go wild! Here's a few.

Banshee's Shriek

Ghoul Grave
Bone Spirit

Witches' Brew

The Crow

Print this item

Some really dumb trait ideas.
Posted by: Terran - 10-05-2015, 01:54 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

I was thinking that maybe there could be a couple of traits that directly affect the guns stats themselves, rather than bonuses to damage or special properties, etc. Here's a few terrible ideas.

Traits:
(Please note that these are DAMPENERS, not the actual stat. If a gun has +20% damage and gets Big, its +20%+15%, aka +23%, NOT +35%.
Big
+15% Damage
+15% Accuracy
+15% Clip-Size
-10% Firerate
-10% Recoil
-10% Mobility

Small
+15% Firerate
+15% Recoil
+15% Mobility
-10% Damage
-10% Accuracy
-10% Clip-size

Neverending (These stats affect the BASE stats of the gun.)
+150% Clip (On a HUGE, 150+150%= 375 bullets.)
-50% Damage (Default damage stat is 20, so 20-50%=10.)

Chambered (Remember, AGAIN, these affect the guns stats themselves, NOT the base stuff. If it has +19.7 accuracy, then 19.7+50%=29.55)
+50% Accuracy
+50% Recoil
-25% Damage
-25% Firerate

Maybe more to come? I dunno. I'm tired.

Print this item

Star ~ SP1D3RP1G's +Membership Application #3 ~
Posted by: SP1D3RP1G - 10-04-2015, 08:29 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): SP00KY SC4RY SP1D3RP1G

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I have for 1 minute for changing my name mid-round.

Why would you like to be promoted?: So I can help with late night RDMers, and continue to teach people who can't read the rules.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have no life and I play very often so I would be a good +Member, and I almost always have perfect karma.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, I owned a Minecraft server for a year. No Garry's Mod Admin Experience.

Additional Details: I'm a rule follower and I never purposely RDM, even if someone wants me to kill them. I sometimes post rules in chat for people who don't know how to read. I've donated a lot to the server. I play to have fun with friends, not to be a try-hard.

Print this item

Mass RDM, Trolling, Delay
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 10-04-2015, 09:03 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (5)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): PsyCho_0 [QC]

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:96931616

Map the event happened on: Many, in evidence

Date of event: 10-4-15

What Happened?: He RDMd several times, when talked to he ignored me. He used his mic constantly and just made sound effects. Along with massive delay.

Witnesses: whyme231 and atothemax/perfect

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/dRO4Z

Print this item

knaveHearted Membership Application
Posted by: knaveHearted - 10-04-2015, 04:15 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (8)

Steam Name(Current): knaveHearted

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50.39

Where did you hear about this server?:

I heard about it before it was made back when I played NTG. Then DoctorRat joined, and asked me to play it a bunch, so I started it, and stayed ever since.

Have you ever been banned and why?:

Not that I remember, if any staff has any record of it happening, please correct me and I'll edit this part. But as far as I remember no.

Why do you want to join?:

I like it here. I've made this my main go-to server and don't really play anywhere else. Short of one or two people, I love this community dearly, and I've become friends with a lot of you. A lot of the player base knows me, and I rarely ever break rules on the server. Really, I already feel like I'm a part of this community even if I don't get member rank.

Print this item

Shorter time for Member requirements?
Posted by: knaveHearted - 10-04-2015, 02:19 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

I think it should be 35, maybe 40 at most.

Now I'm not saying that they should be ACCEPTED at such low play times, but personally I feel I've played a bunch, I know a lot of the player base, I've built a good rapport with some of the staff, and rarely if ever get slain, and never argue about it if I do. In every way except time I feel I've deserved Member rank.

It's just a title, so it's not really THAT important. But still, I feel almost naked playing on the server without it.

Edit: Oh I did hit 50 I didn't even realize. I still maintain my point though, it should be a little shorter.

Print this item

Dreadark - Revengeance RDM of Derterctive
Posted by: Terran - 10-03-2015, 10:48 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (7)

What time did this happen: October 3rd

Why did he do it: to rdm me

Does he accept the guilty accusations: yes

Do you want punishment: yes, of the highest possible suffering

Where did this take place: map of templar, for aiur, adun guide me, zoh-tah.

Was he racist: yes he was insulting my race, the "terrans"

Evidence:
HERE

Print this item

Humberbetonites rdm and leave
Posted by: Laharlsama - 10-03-2015, 03:13 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Humberbetonites (http://puu.sh/kx0Ne/6cde27c6ba.jpg)

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): http://puu.sh/kx0YQ/1083775ff4.jpg

Map the event happened on: Cruise

Date of event: 10/3 around 11 am

What Happened?: Rdm'd two people immediately as the round started (kiiled one and tried to kill me right after) then left as soon as he died.

Witnesses: http://puu.sh/kx1N4/c4a200679d.jpg

Print this item

Mass RDM
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 10-03-2015, 07:07 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

Steam name at time of event: guyguy

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:138775752

Map the event happened on: Ice research

Date of event: 10-3-15

What Happened?:  Mass RDM and left to avoid slay/voteban

Witnesses:everyone in lobby

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/ob2Gi

Print this item

The Rat's Member+ Application
Posted by: doctorRat - 10-03-2015, 05:52 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Current Steam name: doctorRat

I am 22 years old.

I am currently a member.

I have not been banned or kicked for anything other than being AFK.

I would like to be promoted because I feel I play a significant amount of time and I am usually on when no other member+ are on. I have been told by a few people in our nice tight knit community that I do hold the ground down a lot of the time.

I think I should get the promotion because I have not been banned of kicked for anything other than going afk. I also believe I will be able to uphold the virtue of this server on those late nights when no other staff is on. I am also the Rat so I mean, why not promote me?

I do not have any administrative experience but I feel a member+ position will help me learn the ropes and and grounds of the territory.

I love this server and have been loyal to it since finding it. Many know me from last year when I started here and I would like to finally give back to this server and lift this server out of the mud when the no-lifers (like me) are on late at night trying to drag our face through it. This server is my home and I want to protect it from the scrubs of the place called the internet.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1001 online users. » 38 Member(s) | 963 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Black Knight, BlackGuyFieri, Boolerino, Bri, Brick, Brim, Broseff, cnyanners, CoachGrump, Coyote, Creeper Hugger, Danderp, DoYouWantCereal, enby.wafflehouse2001, Fear, Glazz, heavysandvich5, HoHoHorry Squatter, Hugs, jasper, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Jyu Viole Grace, Kaelis, Lee, Not John Smith , Revs, Ruastin, Slanderman_, Sleepman, stoopid, STÆSH, Swedish Submarine, Sxythe, Terran, TJ1524