Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

!blackmarket

I thought of this when skully posted !blackmarket in the chat, then speculated what it would do if it were a command, here's my idea

!blackmarket should be a command exclusive to players who are lvl 20 and up, and should be sort of like an alternative market, but instead of items from a player's inventory, it should be guns that arent added to the game yet, but will be. Obviously for a ridiculous amount of fragments/points. it would give players a reason to level up beyond level 10, thus keeping players entertained, and giving them a sense of progression. I dunno, tell me what you think
Find

Ehh? It wouldn't be bad. I'd like to see a money-sink to help lower the amount of coins in circulation, but this would also mean that more guns of special types would be out there in rotation, thus causing prices to lower.

I don't really know, man. Ehhh.
Find

Well, maybe it could be like in the lobby shop, where there's a certain amount of each weapon in stock. Or, brass could just sneak a new weapon in the lobby shop every now and then for a ton of fragments
Find

That aren't added to the game yet? Well then how would you be able to get them if they weren't added yet?

But I know what you mean and i don't think it's a good idea.

I disagree with buying guns that aren't in the game yet. It's just adding more and more weapons in and lowering prices of guns.

Sorry Manhe my opinion1!
Find

(10-20-2015, 02:24 AM)Enchantabuddy Wrote:  I disagree with buying guns that aren't in the game yet. It's just adding more and more weapons in and lowering prices of guns.

Sorry Manhe my opinion1!

Nothing is stabling prices as is right now. People are just going to keep finding the same stuff, there's nothing setting them apart other then rarity.
Find

I don't think !blackmarket is the best way to have it, maybe a random chance for an npc to spawn on a map for a round or two?
Find

(10-20-2015, 07:03 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I don't think !blackmarket is the best way to have it, maybe a random chance for an npc to spawn on a map for a round or two?

Oh my god yes. I remember old school CS Jailbreak where there was a small chance for one of the prisoners to be a dealer, and you could buy certain item (Smoke grenades, Handguns, Throwing Knives, ect.) and it was insane. This would definitely give me a reason to get to level 20 and the nostalgia would be insane.
Find