Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,446,   Latest member: evilyofie,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,324,   Full Statistics

Silent hill game mode!
Posted by: Crypt2c - 04-03-2016, 04:43 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

So in order to avoid copying NTG, I think we should do a remake of the thanatos rounds, but different. I was thinking a wave based zombie survival type game mode. Give the players 3 minutes in between each wave to gather ammo crates and health stations, and if it wasn't too difficult to code, make it so players could create destructible barricades to hide behind.

When a round starts, it could play the air raid siren from silent hill. If you are unfamiliar, here is a video.

Obviously increasing rewards for each wave defeated, and maybe do a boss every 5 waves or so?

Print this item

skins when
Posted by: Mex - 04-03-2016, 03:31 PM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

can we add atothemaxs' skins now like really good skins and tobiasxs' skin. Big Grin

Print this item

Console
Posted by: Tango(SCRUB) - 04-03-2016, 09:25 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - No Replies

Used console command Record 1 and then stop after, had this inbetween the 2

[ERROR] addons/beaver_addons/lua/scoreboard_elements/sb_groupset.lua:185: attempt to index local 'elem' (a nil value)
1. generateCol - addons/beaver_addons/lua/scoreboard_elements/sb_groupset.lua:185
2. setGroupCols - addons/beaver_addons/lua/scoreboard_elements/sb_playercard.lua:68
3. unknown - addons/beaver_addons/lua/scoreboard_ttt/sb_main_ttt.lua:621

Timer Failed! [titleThink][@addons/beaver_addons/lua/scoreboard_ttt/sb_main_ttt.lua (line 578)]

[ERROR] addons/brassx_cshop/lua/weapons/weapon_br_rmine/cl_init.lua:103: Tried to use invalid object (type Panel) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)
1. SetPos - [C]:-1
2. unknown - addons/brassx_cshop/lua/weapons/weapon_br_rmine/cl_init.lua:103

[ERROR] addons/brassx_cshop/lua/weapons/weapon_br_rmine/cl_init.lua:103: Tried to use invalid object (type Panel) (Object was NULL or not of the right type)

Print this item

Exclamation Funny Jihad Quest Stuff
Posted by: SP1D3RP1G - 04-03-2016, 09:20 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

If you have any quest like the street fighter quest that requires kills with a certain weapon, to get those kills you just use a jihad and switch to whatever weapon you want to complete the quest. I tested it with street fighter and i completed the quest after jihading a few people with my sledge out.

The testors that really helped me out a lot with this are Leo, Rot, Tango, Mini, and Ato.
They should be trusted more now... *cough* *cough*

Print this item

Thumbs Down I really hate doing this but some people conviced me
Posted by: SP1D3RP1G - 04-03-2016, 08:40 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (32)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Tammy#Borkman

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:53635941

Map the event happened on: many maps (doesnt really matter)

Date of event: 4-3-16

What Happened?: I was talking with Tammy and she wanted an Ascultone. Being the owner of one I listened. I let her try it out for an axi shotgun of corro that I wanted to try. I was planning on just letting her borrow it for about a week but instead she offered about 1.2k coins, a bunny, and a few misc guns and cosmetics. I said that I would rather have a primordial gun instead of the misc guns so she gave away all of the coins and a gun for Leo's +2 Relentless Shotgun. She then convinced me to accept the trade and then when I did I told the others in the lobby, everyone over level 10 said I got scammed. The final trade was...

My Ascultone (1 in 12.9)
(Zott Valued this as 20k)

For

A brown bunny
A +2 relentless shotgun
An Axistence Shotgun of corro
A Sheathed Katana
A Ravager Title
And 5 Coins
(Zott Valued this as 7-8k)

NO SCAMMING OR SHARKING! Trying to persuade someone a trade is fair when it is not

The only thing that I want to come form this forum post is a tradeback.

She Also Offered me $20 but I obviously declined.

She also has said to many people in the past that she sold her Deathbringer for $60 in steam items.

Witnesses: Zott, Leo, Tango

I am sorry Tammy but I wish you would have just traded me back.

Evidence:
Trade Logs + Below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

HAPPY DAY
Posted by: NeoLeo - 04-03-2016, 08:23 AM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

IM SO HAPPY

Print this item

MajorTomCat's +Member Application
Posted by: ClungeMinge - 04-03-2016, 07:27 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): MajorTomCat

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Once for exploiting the item list in trade to by pass a block.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I really enjoy the community and believe I can be a vauluable member. I also plan on sticking around.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I'm patient and mature when I have to be. I follow rules well and enjoy having a good time.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Over years I have ran Gmod and Css servers, I have been staff on many servers. I've always been well liked as staff on any server I've been apart of.

Additional Details: I've put a decent ammount of time in the server and would like to think most regulars know and like or are neutral towards me.

Thank you for everyones' time who reads this.

Print this item

Hi I'm the Tarrasque.
Posted by: Tarrasque - 04-03-2016, 05:59 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (9)

My name is short for Tarrasque a dnd creature before anyone asks. I'm one of those ntg scrubs who is currently at like level 57 and I have god knows how many hours. So many will probably know me and if you do why the fuck are you reading this go bother someone elses introduction this isn't for you. Anyways I'm a bit of a harmless asshole who while being a bit of a jackass still follows the rules and I don't like start shit. Also if this entire paragraph hasn't made it clear I cuss a lot.

P.S.: The moment I get a good deagle this server is fucked.

P.P.S.: Fuck you Nemo you are probably looking at this right now.

Print this item

Marketplace filters not working
Posted by: hami - 04-03-2016, 04:04 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (6)

Screenshot kinda shows it all I put it on just legendary filter but it shows up rares

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/457487330189416645/8E69E219D5323A8C000225AFBAC755A1E92A22E3/

Print this item

Maybe a bit too difficult?
Posted by: A2 - 04-02-2016, 10:02 PM - Forum: General - Replies (14)

"•Fixed last prayer and other upgradeable weapons XP rates. They are supposed to get harder to level up as you progress. Not get easier."

I dropped a relentless ak yesterday and I agree with upgrades getting more dificult. However lvl one took a good 5-ish hours of grinding and I'm now in my 7th hour of grinding towards lvl 2 and have yet to hit 13%... I think the difficulty curve is way too steep.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1051 online users. » 14 Member(s) | 1037 Guest(s)
Brassx , Brim, ICE, Leyzr, Mean & Evil, RagingDemon, Revs1231, Skullkid94700, Sleepman, Tarrasque, Tcupp, TheTholarExpress, Wakame