Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maybe a bit too difficult?

"•Fixed last prayer and other upgradeable weapons XP rates. They are supposed to get harder to level up as you progress. Not get easier."

I dropped a relentless ak yesterday and I agree with upgrades getting more dificult. However lvl one took a good 5-ish hours of grinding and I'm now in my 7th hour of grinding towards lvl 2 and have yet to hit 13%... I think the difficulty curve is way too steep.

no
i think its fine and i own one of my own
edit:
I can english. i swear
I have a relentless and i think the time it takes to level it up is fine, wouldnt want to play an hour and have it level 10
the challenge is what makes it worth it
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

it took me 10ish headshots with a last prayer to get up 5%
Find

to me it seem really hard to lvl mine up i got to lvl 1 last night btw its a pistol and i been trying hard to lvl it up and only got it to 2.65%. its most likely cus i am have a pistol
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(04-02-2016, 10:15 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  no
i think its fine and i own one of my own
edit:
I can english. i swear
I have a relentless and i think the time it takes to level it up is fine, wouldnt want to play an hour and have it level 10
the challenge is what makes it worth it

Leo theres challenge then theres absurd... 7hours for less than 13%? Thats not a challenge, thats a just a timesink
Find

Alright, I just tested it out.

I was at 45.3 EXP in my last prayer. I got 2 headshots, and it put it at 45.85

It is only leveled up once.

For each headshot I get 0.275 EXP.

If my math is correct, it currently takes 363 headshots to level up my last prayer...to level 2
Find

It's fine as it is lol. Just means you have something to work towards for longer.
I mean in my opinion anyways, I have a demonic gun and I'm glad its taking so long.
Find

(04-02-2016, 11:21 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  It's fine as it is lol. Just means you have something to work towards for longer.
I mean in my opinion anyways, I have a demonic gun and I'm glad its taking so long.

Yeah but 363 headshots on a deagle, just to get it up one level is a bit retarded

(04-02-2016, 11:39 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(04-02-2016, 11:21 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  It's fine as it is lol. Just means you have something to work towards for longer.

Yeah but 363 headshots on a deagle, just to get it up one level is a bit retarded

you fucking rank up high levels in division darkzone in less kills!
Find

ok small suggestion then
body damage upgrade takes forever. especially for like a deagle. hard to get kills also
make it easier for those type of guns who need body shot damage to level up
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find