Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I really hate doing this but some people conviced me

Thumbs Down 
Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Tammy#Borkman

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:53635941

Map the event happened on: many maps (doesnt really matter)

Date of event: 4-3-16

What Happened?: I was talking with Tammy and she wanted an Ascultone. Being the owner of one I listened. I let her try it out for an axi shotgun of corro that I wanted to try. I was planning on just letting her borrow it for about a week but instead she offered about 1.2k coins, a bunny, and a few misc guns and cosmetics. I said that I would rather have a primordial gun instead of the misc guns so she gave away all of the coins and a gun for Leo's +2 Relentless Shotgun. She then convinced me to accept the trade and then when I did I told the others in the lobby, everyone over level 10 said I got scammed. The final trade was...

My Ascultone (1 in 12.9)
(Zott Valued this as 20k)

For

A brown bunny
A +2 relentless shotgun
An Axistence Shotgun of corro
A Sheathed Katana
A Ravager Title
And 5 Coins
(Zott Valued this as 7-8k)

NO SCAMMING OR SHARKING! Trying to persuade someone a trade is fair when it is not

The only thing that I want to come form this forum post is a tradeback.

She Also Offered me $20 but I obviously declined.

She also has said to many people in the past that she sold her Deathbringer for $60 in steam items.

Witnesses: Zott, Leo, Tango

I am sorry Tammy but I wish you would have just traded me back.

Evidence:
Trade Logs + Below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

though Tammy is cool I was there when she decided to scam spider
she tried to play it off as she didn't know prices at all
But she knew damn well the prices
I don't think tammy should be banned but I do believe spider should get his ascultone back and a temp trade ban on tammy

Hurts me to go against tammy but that was a really scummy move tammy
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(04-03-2016, 09:14 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  though Tammy is cool I was there when she decided to scam spider
she tried to play it off as she didn't know prices at all
But she knew damn well the prices
I don't think tammy should be banned but I do believe spider should get his ascultone back and a temp trade ban on tammy

Hurts me to go against tammy but that was a really scummy move tammy

+1 Didnt really know she could be like that, good person in general but thats really scummy
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

that was plain and simple scamming.

Definatly a trade back and some form of trad ban.

Sorry Tammy.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I'm not sure why you had to put that she sold her deathbringer for $60 dollars, it's perfectly allowed. There are no rules for trading items for money/outside items.
Find

Yeah, I don't think these prices are worth it at all, it seems obvious to me, I'm not sure how you were convinced

Edit: Ascultone is closer to 30-35k for the record, not 20k.
The bunny is valued 3-5k
The shotgun would be 3k
Axistence Shotgun maybe 600
Katana is worthless
Ravager title maybe 100 coins

Basic rule of thumb, don't trade godlikes unless another godlike or a mass of money to an overpay extent is offered.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

After I said the 20 dollar trade thing I said Kappa(Obvious troll). Nor did I  persuade you at all. I was a bit sad that the whole server got on your back and I knew it was a dick move to go to sleep but I didnt think you would report me for this lol. I never even knew the prices when I offered 1.4k and my nocturnal ak of the phoenix for Leo's relentless shotgun I thought I was overpaying by a long shot since its a bit hard to level up a shotgun by hitting body shots just to level it up. I didnt wanna trade back because I worked hard on those things,I know that the shotgun wasn't mine it was angry's but he allowed me to trade it away. In the whole thing I knew it was a dick move not trading back and going offline. In my opinion me persuading you is a bit hard since all I said was would this work and this nothing to provide persuasion in the images either. But after I told you I didnt really want to trade back,you started rambling on about how you didnt like the server anymore and said "I'm probably gonna finish the Easter event and resign" and I was like oh dang the server has been a bit harsh to him than. I instantly became sad after he told me when Unpoke took 2 Ascultones from him with a couple crappy legendaries  and me just going to sleep made me not  even able to sleep till 1 hour later. It may seem like im lying about how I dont know the prices but whenever im in a trade I ask Terran half of the time to see what the prices are or Zott just yesterday he priced a gun of mine. See I see how people think its a scummy move scamming him but I didnt scam him at all I did was talk to him constantly to see what he wanted than he stated what he wanted for it and I got what he wanted there wouldve been more expensive items but he changed around the trade a little. He didnt want the rabbit so I replaced it with the relentless shotgun, than he said he wanted to replace a really expensive phoenix and look down, traited galil and an ominous deag of agony for the rabbit which boggled my brain when I saw it since he said he wanted something with look down on it. Than we did the trade and he has all of those guns and I have his ascultone. Then he discusses it with the whole server and the whole server judged him and telling him "Oh you got scammed" and I replying I actually didnt even know the prices,was a lie to them but when I genuinely don't know the prices I thought the trade was good. The whole economy dropped and I thought this was a good offer and he never really said anything bad about the trade only after we did it when the whole server decides to judge him about the trade. And I know people are gonna mention I "scammed" Zaccy also with the Demonic rifle for railgun 1v1 but when he genuinely wanted the rifle and he knew the trade was bad he even mentioned it on steam he was like "yolo" and just did it. Yet this isnt gonna matter since half of the time the things I say arent really justified right. If brass decides after looking upon the evidence that I should trade back I will do it. But be sure to mention it was 18 coins not 5 Smile.

hi
Find

+1, I like you Tammy, but you clearly said "It's guaranteed profit" when it really isn't.
Find

(04-03-2016, 03:21 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  +1, I like you Tammy, but you clearly said "It's guaranteed profit" when it really isn't.

That was about the $20 dollar trade thing on steam which was a troll when I put kappa under it when he decides not to make a bigger screenshot.

hi
Find

(04-03-2016, 03:21 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  +1, I like you Tammy, but you clearly said "It's guaranteed profit" when it really isn't.
Find