Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Sleepman Member App
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Sleepman
03-19-2024, 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
SERVERS DOWN
Forum: General
Last Post: PandaCow
03-13-2024, 02:05 AM
» Replies: 2
Membership Application - ...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
03-07-2024, 02:56 AM
» Replies: 2
ghasT_T - Member Applicat...
02-27-2024, 08:07 AM
» Replies: 4
UMP Prototype First shot ...
Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: PandaCow
02-27-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 14
Lemon - Membership Applic...
02-23-2024, 07:20 AM
» Replies: 4
Mem+ Application
Forum: +Member Applications
02-16-2024, 11:56 AM
» Replies: 1
Un-tradeban request
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Kazen
02-16-2024, 04:08 AM
» Replies: 5
Unban request
Forum: Unbanned
02-12-2024, 09:02 PM
AwesomeMcAwesomePants bac...
02-09-2024, 06:45 PM

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,435,   Latest member: cloutchaser,   Forum threads: 8,986,   Forum posts: 74,204,   Full Statistics

HAPPY DAY
Posted by: NeoLeo - 04-03-2016, 08:23 AM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

IM SO HAPPY

Print this item

MajorTomCat's +Member Application
Posted by: ClungeMinge - 04-03-2016, 07:27 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): MajorTomCat

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Once for exploiting the item list in trade to by pass a block.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I really enjoy the community and believe I can be a vauluable member. I also plan on sticking around.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I'm patient and mature when I have to be. I follow rules well and enjoy having a good time.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Over years I have ran Gmod and Css servers, I have been staff on many servers. I've always been well liked as staff on any server I've been apart of.

Additional Details: I've put a decent ammount of time in the server and would like to think most regulars know and like or are neutral towards me.

Thank you for everyones' time who reads this.

Print this item

Hi I'm the Tarrasque.
Posted by: Tarrasque - 04-03-2016, 05:59 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (9)

My name is short for Tarrasque a dnd creature before anyone asks. I'm one of those ntg scrubs who is currently at like level 57 and I have god knows how many hours. So many will probably know me and if you do why the fuck are you reading this go bother someone elses introduction this isn't for you. Anyways I'm a bit of a harmless asshole who while being a bit of a jackass still follows the rules and I don't like start shit. Also if this entire paragraph hasn't made it clear I cuss a lot.

P.S.: The moment I get a good deagle this server is fucked.

P.P.S.: Fuck you Nemo you are probably looking at this right now.

Print this item

Marketplace filters not working
Posted by: hami - 04-03-2016, 04:04 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (6)

Screenshot kinda shows it all I put it on just legendary filter but it shows up rares

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/457487330189416645/8E69E219D5323A8C000225AFBAC755A1E92A22E3/

Print this item

Maybe a bit too difficult?
Posted by: A2 - 04-02-2016, 10:02 PM - Forum: General - Replies (14)

"•Fixed last prayer and other upgradeable weapons XP rates. They are supposed to get harder to level up as you progress. Not get easier."

I dropped a relentless ak yesterday and I agree with upgrades getting more dificult. However lvl one took a good 5-ish hours of grinding and I'm now in my 7th hour of grinding towards lvl 2 and have yet to hit 13%... I think the difficulty curve is way too steep.

Print this item

Derps member+ app
Posted by: Ritt - 04-02-2016, 07:13 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): Derp-A-Doodle-Doo

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Once over a rule what was changed/ misunderstanding and was unbanned.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I feel like i could be a helpful and good representation of the community.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have been +member before and i feel that even though what happened i have fixed and changed the way i act towards situations and can be a helpful apart of the community again.

Do you have any administrative experience: Moderator on TSS ttt server (shut down), admin on multiple minecraft servers. (step down/ dont play anymore), pass member+

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Yes i was demoted in the past from this position. I still think it was based on perspective from me and him, But the past is the past i took my demote and accept that i made the mistake. I feel as if i have changed for the better. I had taken a long break from the server and now i'm getting back into it. thanks for reading and your comments because they can only make me better

also i'm making my way to 500 hours ^w^. Thanks

Print this item

Quest Shop still has Crystals in it
Posted by: 2bias - 04-02-2016, 07:12 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (4)

Every once in a while, an empty reload crystal will appear in the frag shop.

I thought crystals were no longer suppose to appear in the shop

Print this item

FRG item drop stat page
Posted by: Bathory (She/They) - 04-02-2016, 06:45 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

So my idea was for there to be a page that records how many of each tier you have dropped. (Could be tied into achievements, Drop/Roll X rares and such.)

Print this item

Star Seperate +member+ Chat.
Posted by: Dreadark - 04-02-2016, 04:58 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

There's been a lot of times when I've wanted to discuss slays, etc with other +members or higher but have no way of doing it other than steam messaging, which I might not even have them all added. It would be so much easier if we had a +member+ chat where +members and higher can discuss about issues on the server at that moment. Just an idea I had that I thought would make +member's jobs a bit easier.

Print this item

the fuck - weird jihad glitch
Posted by: Enchantable - 04-02-2016, 04:27 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

I was playing trappy cottage and someone jihaded, I killed them but the jihad didn't stop exploding and when it did it counted as me killing everyone in the area with my Swift Deagle.

JIHADIST: FireY

EDIT: the logs

http://imgur.com/a/zkxjn

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 792 online users. » 8 Member(s) | 784 Guest(s)
Bormeme, Brassx , GhouldenGuy, Joshua746, lemon, Noctt, Not John Smith , SkorpioneLv5Sa27