Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
businesssitelist
Forum: Introductions
Last Post: Not John Smith
Yesterday, 07:40 PM
» Replies: 2
2024 Sprummer Pre-release...
Forum: Server Patchnotes
Last Post: Dovah The Deaf
05-31-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 10
brick member ship applica...
Forum: Approved
05-29-2024, 04:18 PM
» Replies: 5
Discord Unban Request
Forum: Unbanned
05-28-2024, 05:57 PM
» Replies: 9
Terran's Suggestion Curat...
Forum: Closed Beta
Last Post: Excel
05-24-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 6
boredfr420 - Unban Reques...
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-23-2024, 09:38 PM
» Replies: 15
Creeper's Member+ v2
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: Creeper Hugger
05-22-2024, 08:50 PM
» Replies: 0
Scopes Membership Applica...
05-21-2024, 05:27 AM
» Replies: 7
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Denied
05-21-2024, 05:26 AM
» Replies: 10
membership
05-21-2024, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 12

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,460,   Latest member: itelist3,   Forum threads: 9,024,   Forum posts: 74,460,   Full Statistics

Thumbs Down Well, bye
Posted by: fanc typh - 10-02-2016, 07:52 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (53)

Firstly, I'm not putting this here as a joke, but because stuff in this section doesn't show up on the main page latest activity, and I don't feel this should be something everyone just knows about.
Anyways, I'm most likely not going to come back to the server, so that's that I guess. Bye.
:Angel:

Print this item

loaded up a word doc site
Posted by: Chosen - 10-02-2016, 07:43 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (1)

I loaded up this word counter site, didn't realize i've opened it before because this was still saved somehow on it.

Print this item

Mougwi's Political Palooza
Posted by: Mougwi - 10-02-2016, 03:31 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (11)

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
- Emma Lazarus

America was founded on the basic ideology that all men are created equal and that everyone should have the chance to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Too often in these times do we see these simple truths being denied to our fellow man. It is the actions of our leaders that these freedoms granted to every man woman and child are being shredded away, slowly but surely.

This election year is going to be the most dangerous we have seen. On one hand we have a man with zero political experience and renowned for telling people that they are "fired". On the other, we have an life long politician with a reputation for dishonesty and a failing health condition. Both are being shoved down our throats by our "major" political parties. Well they have failed us. Neither are fit to run this country.

I do not expect much from this shit post, just a glimmer of hope that those of voting age will be able to pull their heads from their memes for long enough to realize the true problems plaguing this great nation of ours. This election we have a chance to remove the elderly, wealthy few who are driving this country to its knees. This election, we can take back our land.

I am open to all matters of discussion, anything I can do to shed light on this fucked up world we live in.

Print this item

I can't use knives
Posted by: Terran - 10-02-2016, 11:20 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (1)

Print this item

Moving in two weeks
Posted by: Eclipse - 10-02-2016, 12:59 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (10)

I am moving in two weeks to a place that has no internet at all, I can't get any internet what so ever there.

I don't know if I'll stay Mod or not seeing how I won't be able to play at all, it's all up to Brass

Print this item

PSA:To members of the community
Posted by: Brassx - 10-01-2016, 10:28 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (6)

I would like to announce that there is no longer and should no longer be any 'conflict' between FRG and EFE. While they may have some similar things, I advise none of you stir up any drama over such things, included by not limited to: going on their steamgroup, server and or forums and stirring up anything. Dante and I have talked it out, and have brought up our concerns and such, and want to remain as conflict free as possible. So the conflicts we may have had should be put behind us and resolved.

We want to attempt to remain on as good of terms as possible with ALL other communities, so please avoid such things. I know I can't control your actions outside of this domain, so all I can do is ask you. If I see anything that worries me, I will contact their server owner directly about the matter, so please don't take it into your own hands.

I apologize to EFE for any inconvenience any of my players may have caused, and wish your community the best.

Print this item

New Base Weapons
Posted by: Chosen - 10-01-2016, 04:37 PM - Forum: To-do list - Replies (31)

Brass told me, Do it for Papa Brassx.

Primaries -

Thompson - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=851047491

MP40 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264056581

Groza-1 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764931060

Hitman Elephant Rifle (Old school one) - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=762491157

M1 Garand - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682679831

Secondaries -

M1911 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749276552

Mini-Uzi(Added as a Primary) - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=369844911

Colt Revolver - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297775337

Print this item

Wink Suh doods
Posted by: ?Jyfrl - 10-01-2016, 12:33 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

Ay I'm kinda new here but I was brought by Dogboy. This server seems pretty cool and I used to play NTG a ton about a year back. I have like thousands of Garry's Mod and CSGO hours and I'll be playing this server a lot. Thanks Cool

Print this item

UNID'ed bodies gray area
Posted by: DogboyG - 10-01-2016, 12:03 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (10)

So recently I've gotten told about/slain for not telling people to ID bodies before I kill them (which is absolutely fine, I can obey things like that and take slays when they're fair), but the thing that really pushed me to make this post is how readily people will tell me to "read the rules" or "read the motd" because I'm newer to the server than they are. However, after reading the rules five times over to make sure I wasn't the one being stupid, I concluded that there is ABSOLUTELY NO written rule about UNID'ed bodies. Okay, sure, whatever, tell people to ID bodies before killing them, but where does this rule begin and where does it end?
For example, what's the difference between watching someone shoot someone and being able to kill them before they check the body (without getting slain) and seeing (referencing the slay earlier that moved me towards this post) two people in a room, leaving the room with the door closed, and coming back to the room three seconds later and finding one dead, killing the other and getting slain?
Sure, you watch them murder someone as compared to thinking about how the second person could have died (c4 was the reason given to me, but there was no explosion/sound/shake), but the premise is the same. What if the person that they shot was a T, and you just didn't see what happened? You can kill the inno and probably not get slain because "you shot someone in front of me." But as soon as you didn't physically see the person shoot, you have no right to suspect that they're a traitor unless you tell them to ID the body and they don't.
The gray area here should be obviously apparent, because in one situation you kill them for creating an UNIDed body, and in the other you kill them for not acknowledging the UNIDed body. I understand that there are situations that you should absolutely not kill someone (walking into a room and passing an UNIDed because it's in the corner by the door) but when there's literally nobody around to kill the other person and you saw them alive five seconds ago, why is there not a reason to kill them or at least a rule to say you can't kill them for that?
It was also brought to light that the aforementioned situation was allegedly a "kos off location" because they were in a room together and clearly I just killed him because he was in the room. While, yes, I killed him without seeing the shots, there would be no reason for him to A. Walk by the UNIDed body B. Not mention the UNIDed body or C. Not ID the UNIDed body. This, I believe, falls under the rule of logical killing. If person A and person B are in a room that is not entered or tampered with in any way, and person B is killed, why is it not logical to kill person A in that situation?

Print this item

balancing suggestions for the bow
Posted by: Fresh - 09-30-2016, 08:41 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (17)

so now everyone has one of these things, I think maybe some balancing should be had

Reduce the bodyshot damage of a charged shot to 80, but then also give no damage reduction on armored targets. My reasoning for this -> the bow is silly on traitors, allowing a silent instakill from any distance on an innocent. With this change, It's still deadly, but not insta-kill powerful. As for the second part of the change, I feel like the bow is pretty weak against detectives and traitors, dealing ~70 damage on a fully charged shot because of armor, this would help out in that area.

kind of a nerf and a buff at the same time. I just feel like a having a weapon thats a silent instakill from any range on body with no penalty just doesnt really work for TTT.... like at all.

Thoughts?

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 774 online users. » 10 Member(s) | 764 Guest(s)
?Shadow Wolf?, Brassx , Drifty, Fear, Glazz, MAGES., Ryan, Skullkid94700, Tcupp, WhyTryGuy