Discord Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): Dylansonfire

Steam Name (During incident): Dylansonfire or God Tier Player

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48767881

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057801491/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unknown

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Posting a Ukraine war video that had violence/gore in it.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: 3-4 Years ago, when I first joined and started playing FRG, I was banned from the discord for posting a Ukraine war-related video, that had gore in it. As my previous post stated, the video was related to the topic and of course, it was overboard, no excuses, I was just a freshie and I didn't care about the potential consequences. Of course, over time I grew to like FRG and regret the dumbass decision I made, being locked out of the discord and not being able to become any rank or grow in the community has come back to bite me in the ass. I believe over time I showed that I'm a pretty chill dude, giving away items, and money and helping out newbies when I see them and able to. It is my biggest regret on FRG by a long shot and honestly, I think I could provide a lot of trading avenues and other important substance as I have been coding in GLUA and playing gmod for over 8 years now, about 15% of it being in FRG give or take. Posting various suggestions and even coding up scripts showcasing said suggestions to add more clarity and love to the suggestion. Lastly, I believe a second chance is warranted after all this time and through various posts seeing all sides of this situation and the community responding and giving their input.

Additional details: Not John Smith personally told me to create another discord appeal so here is my fourth one. My previous unban discord request was denied due to complications with the discord potentially being deleted by unbanning me, however, I did do some research and even contacted Discord about it, as long as the post is deleted and is not up for a sustainable amount of time, the discord is fine. They also stated they wouldn't ever delete a discord without giving a warning first and a notice (however some research yielded 50/50 results about this), stating to change this or get rid of this user. I can follow up with conversations with the discord ticket DMS and follow-up articles online as well. The biggest issue is that I cant get member rank or any for that matter, see changelogs, and or have a reliable way to see or do bounties and trades. That is the biggest issue since everything is done through Discord and forums are lackluster and lacking in that regard. If there is any way I can get back in Discord, that would be fantastic, Brass said he would do something about that and add more love to the forums in terms of the changelogs the last post but sadly haven't seen that yet, but hey, thanks for reading Smile

*In the previous post, I also stated removing my image perms is something you could do as I talked to someone who has had that happen to him besides getting banned.

Leave an honest opinion about this and give a third-party unbiased take about what the verdict should be.
Find

Wouldn't have even thought the guy would've done something like that, he's a very generous individual. I support his appeal.
Find

+1 i didn't even know he was banned from the discord but he's helped me out a lot with lobby bosses & overall has been fun to play with. if discord is ok with the unban i say free dylan.
Find

ever since i got back on frg he was the most helpful person, i dont see him actually doing this for a violant reason, i completly support his appeal, as hes in the server everyday and has never cause an issue from what ive seen
Find

I have no problem with him +1 he is a very nice person
Find

Honestly, I’ve known Dylan for the past few months and I can say that he’s a mature, helpful friend of mine and I really don’t think he should be banned still from the discord. +1
Find

Free my boy
Find

This was about 2 years ago not 3-4 btw.
Find

(05-27-2024, 06:07 AM)Phiwip Wrote:  This was about 2 years ago not 3-4 btw.

I'm going off my forum account timestamp, which is when I think it occurred but I could have my dates wrong, not sure what the ban timestamp is, most likely early 2022 than not 2021.
Find

(05-27-2024, 07:53 AM)Dylansonfire Wrote:  
(05-27-2024, 06:07 AM)Phiwip Wrote:  This was about 2 years ago not 3-4 btw.

I'm going off my forum account timestamp, which is when I think it occurred but I could have my dates wrong, not sure what the ban timestamp is, most likely early 2022 than not 2021.

You were banned from the discord on 2/24/2022 to be exact. It has been a little over 2 years. I haven't had any issues with you ingame for as long as I can remember other than the occasional short toxic outburst.

UNBANNED

you will be Text Locked (no img perms) on the Discord permanently, this will never be up for debate, this will never be undone. do not ask for it to be undone.
Find