Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
brick member ship applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Dylansonfire
1 hour ago
» Replies: 4
Discord Unban Request
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: Dylansonfire
Yesterday, 07:53 AM
» Replies: 8
Terran's Suggestion Curat...
Forum: Closed Beta
Last Post: Excel
05-24-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 6
boredfr420 - Unban Reques...
Forum: Ban Upheld
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-23-2024, 09:38 PM
» Replies: 15
Creeper's Member+ v2
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: Creeper Hugger
05-22-2024, 08:50 PM
» Replies: 0
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Approved
05-21-2024, 05:27 AM
» Replies: 7
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Denied
05-21-2024, 05:26 AM
» Replies: 10
membership
Forum: Approved
05-21-2024, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 12
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
05-13-2024, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
@white - Membership Appli...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,459,   Latest member: norbit.null,   Forum threads: 9,022,   Forum posts: 74,444,   Full Statistics

Not playing anymore
Posted by: hockeyfn - 10-06-2016, 12:06 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (1)

Probably should've made this post a month or two ago, but was too lazy to do it. My computer went through problems and that's why i quit playing. Anyway, I got it fixed, but too busy lately to play anytime soon. I am finally gonna be getting out of highschool this year and i'm completely clueless of what i'm going to do with my life, have no idea what college i'm gonna go to, and really just fucked. Also got a job recently at imos (local pizza shop only brass and jake probably even know) so that will occupy alot of my time. SO I don't see myself playing for awhile, maybe sometime during the summer but not sure yet. If I end up not playing for a super long time, I just wanted to thank all my friends and the people who helped me out when I needed it.

Print this item

Working on a map for FRG (repost)
Posted by: Felix the Vault Dweller - 10-05-2016, 01:46 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

Reposted because I kept having an access error code in my old thread.

EDIT 2
THIS MAP HAS BEEN RECYCLED INTO A NEW MAP IDEA/PROJECT. I WILL POST SCREENSHOTS OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE/WHAT IT WILL BE/ETC. GET READY!

EDIT: I'm allowing 2 well-known players that do not have a rank to have an easter egg. Feks is one of those two.

I am working on a map for FRG. I will need beta testers when it is complete. But I also have some easter eggs for some players. If you would like an easter egg, I am taking 3 more requests for an easter egg request. Everyone that gets one gets a free room in the hotel building which is locked and a hidden button somewhere in the map which unlocks it and, unless you tell me otherwise, will broadcast its unlock as a ttt_message (aka a message in top right of screen) upon being pressed (<Player>s room has been unlocked!). Also, they get one other custom easter egg of their choosing somewhere around the map. I will also need some beta testers when it is complete. If you are interested, please be a member rank or higher for the easter egg, and add me at http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/davidvex

https://gyazo.com/collections/f486ee5113f44837eb844d4ae6e5d300

^ Screenies of what I have gotten done for the most part, stuff like roofs and other basic details aren't being added because of me doing those finishing touches at the end. Some textures I might end up changing, like Abu's special one.

https://gyazo.com/18e2f2494768a8a2233fdcfe2f366a26
https://gyazo.com/ba98ea8ec12128c2fcc16e0267a32035

^ Example of what an easter egg room will look like. This is what Degenerate requested.

Print this item

TheLazyNinja's Member Application
Posted by: TheLazyNinja - 10-05-2016, 03:24 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (5)

Steam Name(Current): TheLazyNinja

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 136 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Played for a few months about a year ago just came back recently

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to join?: Really enjoying playing TTT again and I really love the community here. I also really like some of the unique aspects of the server like the lobby, events, and mini games.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I enjoy to play a variety of games so everyone feel free to add me Smile
Thanks!

Print this item

MY THREAD DISAPPEARED HELP GRADE 10 MATH
Posted by: Dreadark - 10-04-2016, 03:38 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (11)

HOW DO I GET 1000=2^x

MY TEXTBOOK SAYS X IS 10 WHEN ROUNDED.

Print this item

Enhancable Weapons
Posted by: Rotshout - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM - Forum: General - Replies (6)

Does anybody have the max stats for each of the primordial enhancable tiers?

Print this item

Mass Tidal unboxing Black Knight
Posted by: Black Knight - 10-03-2016, 11:02 PM - Forum: General - Replies (6)

I had a fun idea that is totally unique and nobody on the server has done to unbox hella Tidal crates.
I'm going to try and get at least 200 tidal crates before hand so any donations would be helpful and I'll give away what I don't want.

Hopefully I'll be able to do it
look for it soon

Print this item

This is how I hit those Flix
Posted by: ?Jyfrl - 10-03-2016, 02:22 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (7)

http://plays.tv/video/57ed8f68a36cff0551/flickzdeags?from=user

Print this item

Gilded Doorknob hacking [Aimbot]
Posted by: Callschanov Bhugavich - 10-02-2016, 08:01 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (16)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Gilded Doorknob

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:48312330

Map the event happened on: Traitor Motel

Date of event: Today  :  10/2/2016

What Happened?: So Gilded has been playing this week a bit, he's only about a minuscule amount of hours. Recently, as of today, it appeared to more than just myself (probably most of the server) that he is more than likely using an aimbot, I have a video I recorded but have not posted due to the fact that it may just be completely worthless, if required, I will post it.
Anyways, he pretty much aimbotted the shit out of us, hard scoping with a rifle, I did not receive a bullet at all from him, but I'm thoroughly convinced he was hacking as well.

Witnesses: Most of the server, have to check specifics. [Possibly : Fuzzy, Rotshout] EDIT : SlitheringSoul, Sasha, Dogboy, Daddy rex

Evidence: Well, most of the server can tell that it was happening, I need to get names on who saw it but there was plenty of us.

Print this item

Thumbs Down Well, bye
Posted by: fanc typh - 10-02-2016, 07:52 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (53)

Firstly, I'm not putting this here as a joke, but because stuff in this section doesn't show up on the main page latest activity, and I don't feel this should be something everyone just knows about.
Anyways, I'm most likely not going to come back to the server, so that's that I guess. Bye.
:Angel:

Print this item

loaded up a word doc site
Posted by: Chosen - 10-02-2016, 07:43 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (1)

I loaded up this word counter site, didn't realize i've opened it before because this was still saved somehow on it.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 658 online users. » 21 Member(s) | 637 Guest(s)
Ayebee123, Blind, Brassx , De_Vour, Dylansonfire, Glazz, hami, heavysandvich5, Jerk Butt, Leyzr, LMANKIZZLE, McDodge, Milk, Nacrova, Phrot, Suns, Tcupp, The Apothecary, twentysix, Z3R0