Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
9 hours ago
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Yesterday, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

Goblin's Trickery
Posted by: Terran - 10-16-2016, 08:04 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (20)

I miss the sort of damage-sharing cancer of the Daitai Shin, so I was thinking of a special suffix, which is thus:

"Goblin's Trickery"
A (1 in X) chance to cause a life-link between you and your target. Any damage and healing is split between the two. However, if you have a way to lessen damage (Body armor, fall damage reduction crystal, etc), then you'll take less while they'll take full, unless they have the same. The suffix will last XX-XX seconds.

This could spawn on any gun I assume, but it'd be neat if it was only on the three "NEW" guns. Like, the Garand and whatever.

Description: Come buy, come buy; morning and evening Maids heard the Goblins cry.

Print this item

good music doesnt exi-
Posted by: Dreadark - 10-16-2016, 02:35 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - No Replies

Print this item

????
Posted by: jasper - 10-15-2016, 11:23 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (3)

I have a pen, I have an apple.
Uh! Apple Pen
I have a pen, I have pineapple.
Uh! Pineapple Pen
Apple pen...
Pineapple pen... uh!

Pen Pineapple Apple Pen!

Pen Pineapple Apple Pen!

Print this item

jiyo's Membership application
Posted by: literal terrorist - 10-15-2016, 10:48 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (11)

Steam Name(Current): jiyo

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 129 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: i think it was earlier this year? A friend who plays on the server told me i should play FRG because I've always been playing NTG whenever I did play TTT.

Referred by: Fresh/Furesh

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy everything about the server. The community, the addons, and the minigames. This is the only TTT server that I actually enjoy, nearly every other server I've tried can barely keep my playing for an hour. I would play on this a lot more if I wasn't busy with school and what not. I recently became a vip because I've been playing this server a lot lately.

Print this item

Prop kill/Rdm/Minge/Mic Spam report Caspar
Posted by: Ranger4322 - 10-15-2016, 10:27 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (17)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Caspar The Unfriendly Bias

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:121056265

Map the event happened on: RichLand,Community pool, many other maps I can't remember the name.

Date of event: October 14/15

What Happened?: Constant trade talk while in round crying for people to buy his railgun. Constant rdm shooting people randomly in the feet hoping for his glock contagion so it spreads and rdms everyone . KOS off of location muliple times. Prop kill multiple times. This has been happening every time an admin is not online and as a new player it makes me not want to play.

Witnesses: Feksenstein, Beach Beans, Fox Sasha, Enchantable, and some others

Print this item

Disguisers don't hide your player model
Posted by: SP1D3RP1G - 10-15-2016, 07:11 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

I am not sure if this occurs for all player models, or just Combine and the girl model. The Disguiser successfully hides your name and accessories but not your player model.

Print this item

marketplace bug
Posted by: Devestator159 - 10-15-2016, 03:57 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (5)

So I recently found out that you can't search for M1 Garands and Mini-Uzi's on the marketplace, but you can search the m1911. Is this just a bug or what?

Print this item

Abu Unban Request
Posted by: Abu - 10-15-2016, 02:13 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (3)

Steam Name (Current):Abu

Steam Name (During incident): Abu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105070611

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Abu_Eh/

Name of staff you were banned by: idk

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Either

Reason for ban: Mass Rdm

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes

What really happened?: i rdm'd 1 afk and attempt rdm another afk

Add. Info: Uh, well like i said in my last thread i still agree with all those things and i just really miss FRG and im stupid for what ive done to my friends and my fellow Members of this community. And for this post its not about me getting back at you no tricks or anything i just want to simply play the game. You can gag me or anything idc im here to play and ive ruined my reputation and my rights to play here. But for this Thread id like a lot of peoples opinions wether they are good or bad i just want to hear ur opinion. And after hearing your opinion i hope i can change and fix the previous mistakes ive made. Im still not going to be very active (Probably an hour or maybe two a night.) But i want to hear everyone's thoughts. Thank you for reading...

Print this item

What I learned about the Ump Prototype
Posted by: ?Jyfrl - 10-14-2016, 11:37 PM - Forum: General - Replies (9)

http://plays.tv/video/58016bd12708fb82bd/umpopplznerf

plz dont slay

Print this item

The Weeb Reporting Club (THIS *DOES* BELONG IN SHIT-POSTING)
Posted by: Terran - 10-14-2016, 10:22 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (9)

I'm starting a coalition to remove anime posters, pony lovers, furries and any minority/majority that I do not explicitly (EXPLICITLY) allow. Which basically means if it ain't video games, real-world information or general mainstream media (Non-Asian Television/Movies/Music), then it is going into the black list.

I'm recruiting members for the Report Squad. If you see ANYTHING black-listed, REPORT!

WHO'S WITH ME?

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 926 online users. » 31 Member(s) | 895 Guest(s)
Brassx , Bri, CoachGrump, Coyote, D0ZZA, D3F4ULT, Dreadark, Dylansonfire, enby.wafflehouse2001, Fear, heavysandvich5, jasper, Jyu Viole Grace, KittyPrincess, Leyzr, MAGES., Mean & Evil, Not John Smith , Phiwip, Raccoon McBandit, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, stoopid, Tango(SCRUB), Tarrasque, Terran, Toaster, twentysix, Vovido, white, whofam, Z3R0