Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

jiyo's Membership application

Steam Name(Current): jiyo

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 129 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: i think it was earlier this year? A friend who plays on the server told me i should play FRG because I've always been playing NTG whenever I did play TTT.

Referred by: Fresh/Furesh

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy everything about the server. The community, the addons, and the minigames. This is the only TTT server that I actually enjoy, nearly every other server I've tried can barely keep my playing for an hour. I would play on this a lot more if I wasn't busy with school and what not. I recently became a vip because I've been playing this server a lot lately.
Find

+1, jiyo/yeet skeet repeat is a pretty cool guy and respects the rules
would be a fine member
Find

+1, good friend of mine and really nice guy, would make a perfect member of the community :]

Find

+1 Really fun to play with, good sport. Would make a grape member.

Hyperactive and kind guy. Would make an excellent member
Umpty Dumpty

+1 Not a full scrub, actually plays the game right and is cool to hang out with in game. Good member material
Vanished from life

After playing with him a bit more, I've come to the statement that he would make a fine member. He is friendly, fun to play with and is mature when he needs to be. +1

(10-15-2016, 10:48 PM)jiyo™ Wrote:  Where did you hear about this server?: i think it was earlier this year? A friend who plays on the server told me i should play FRG because I've always been playing NTG whenever I did play TTT.

Referred by: Fresh/Furesh

you call someone a friend who you blocked and removed behind their back? funny. how about fuck off, we're done.

+1 i enjoy playing with him while he's on, he also is a very mature and fun to play with
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

+1 fun to play with
Find