Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: Mex
Yesterday, 08:12 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,007,   Forum posts: 74,338,   Full Statistics

25 Rightfull kills without team damage bug
Posted by: RadioActiveCow? - 06-02-2015, 03:50 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

So I had the rightful kills quest and I was on 23 kills, I was a lone T and there was an explosive barrel beside me and like 2-3 inno's, I shot the barrel expecting to receive all the kills, but the explosive damage from the barrel counted as team damage and I got an insta-fail state on my quest.

Print this item

Ending school and moving.
Posted by: Nuggie - 06-02-2015, 03:13 PM - Forum: Old - Replies (12)

Heya. School ends for me on the 10th so I gotta focus on that more than anything as well as moving back to Washington for 3 months on the 13th. Probably around the 15th I'll be active again so I can get settled into my house and finish up school and all. Have fun.

Print this item

Minor glitch
Posted by: Skully_Fluff - 06-02-2015, 03:01 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - No Replies

The ninjato leave glass breaking things on walls and makes the sound of glass breaking when it hits stufff. Minor thing.

Print this item

New knife again :D
Posted by: Brassx - 06-02-2015, 04:44 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (15)

Finally got the knife I've been wanting since my previous knife!

Print this item

Heart Celery God's Application Episode II: Return of the App
Posted by: ❤ Clairebear ❤ - 06-02-2015, 01:53 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (14)

Steam Name(Current): Celery God™

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 78 hours.

Where did you hear about this server?: I was browsing the TTT server list and I stumbled upon this one.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, it was an accidental RDM+leaf that was quickly cleared up.

Why do you want to join?: I have been a part of this community for a long time. I would love to get even more involved with the servers, both lobby and TTT. I love helping out and being friendly (albeit a little trigger-happy). I think that this is a great opportunity for both me and the community.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: Since my original application I have tried my best to mature a little bit. I have tried to not be as loud/overtalkitive; and I have tried to be more respectful to staff (except for Cyan, he's a douche to me 98% of the time).

Print this item

Post your ranks!
Posted by: 2bias - 06-02-2015, 12:45 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (124)

Extremely simple, just post your current rank on csgo!

As people post on this thread, I will update with their correct ranks.

This also can be used to help find players close to your rank so you can que up with them.

Print this item

The Quick and Dirty Crystal Guide
Posted by: Terran - 06-01-2015, 11:32 PM - Forum: General - Replies (15)

Tired of explaining how Crystals work, or here to learn what the who is where? Well, here is where the who do the what.

Crystals are basically a temporary buff that provides bonus stats, limited by their "Charge". Each round, as the Crystal says, will drain a percentage of the charge to use the Crystal (So long as it is equipped). The percentage varies, but 4% is about the average.

To "Charge" a Crystal to give you percentage and uses, you have to find weapons with a POSITIVE (Green) stat and right-click the Crystal, select "Charge", and then select those guns. It WILL DESTROY the gun, but depending on how much of that stat the gun has determines how much of a percentage a Crystal will gain.

When a Crystal reaches their maximum percentage, it will gain a "Charge", and you can charge it to whichever maximum percentage the Crystal can hold again. Each Crystal can have up to 10 Charges.

The stat that you require to charge and how much will be labelled on the Crystal. For now, if you want to test this, your best bet is a Blaze Crystal. These handy things lower fire damage AND explosion damage by 65%! They only require the Damage stat to charge, so Standard or other sub-par weapons can juice 'em up quickly.

Hope it helped!

Print this item

On the map ttt_earth_2074_v3
Posted by: Terran - 06-01-2015, 10:40 PM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

The little ship that goes around the map in a loop is pretty silly when orbital rounds start. So long as you're on that, survival is easy. I haven't seen anyone die yet.

Print this item

Rotshout - Membership Application
Posted by: Rotshout - 06-01-2015, 06:59 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (10)

Steam Name:
Rotshout

Time played on servers:
87 hours

Time spent on forums:
55 hours

Where did you hear about this server?:
I played on NTG for a while, then while talking to Terran he told me about FRG, where all the cool kids went.

Have you ever been banned and why?:
Nope.

Why do you want to join?:
Many people that I had become friends with on NTG have moved here. I've also met plenty of new people on FRG that I find agreeable. Most of the community here is friendly, and the few I have problems with are polite enough to not let them complicate things.

Referred by:
Terran

Additional Details:
Summer break baby. I'll be on a lot more. If I seem a little bitchy lately it's because I'm sick of people pushing me. Seriously, I'd prefer not to be rammed off ledges, thank you very much.

Print this item

Bobbing Screen Effect
Posted by: ghasT_T - 06-01-2015, 03:23 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

What bobbing is is the effect in a game where your screen bounces as you walk/move. It makes the game just that much more realistic. Think of how in TTT how when you walk, only your weapons move. Adding this would be simple, and no addons would be needed. Another idea included in this might be you could enable/disable bobbing in the F1 settings, and you could also change the magnitude of the bobbing EX: 1=No Bobbing 10=Roller Coaster. Now unless we want to keep Gliding across the floor, I would suggest this Smile

Disclaimer: I'm merely suggesting something, I'm not criticizing the server in any way. Brassx is doing a great job, and I want to suggest unique ideas to make the server even more special.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 984 online users. » 25 Member(s) | 959 Guest(s)
-Poke-, A Name, BlackGuyFieri, Boolerino, Brassx , Brim, CoachGrump, DonP, enby.wafflehouse2001, heavysandvich5, james32123, jasper, Kaelis, MAGES., Mean & Evil, North, Not John Smith , PandaCow, Slanderman_, Tarrasque, Tcupp, The Suess, Toxicbust, white, ◥ChechenWolf☪◤