Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New "T" weapon

Photo 
Yes hello

I come with the idea of a new "T" weapon.
There are a lot of maps that are largely filled with water in our server and are very often voted, yet no T weapon that works well with it

I suggest we have an inflatable balloon shark, like those remote control ones you see on commercials, that have a bomb strapped to its fin or a torpedo that shoots out of its mouth

I believe a shark would be best because it can submerge into the water, sneaking up on enemies whereas an inflatable raft of some sort cannot, plus sharks are sp00ky

It should work where the T has to buy it and before he drops it in the water, he has to inflate it, aka spam click where it inflates a little more every 1 second, taking about 10 clicks to fully inflate, then place it in the water and have a little shark-cam on the bottom right side of the screen. When they has the controller out, they can move it where it needs to, left clicking to blow it up.

I think it should look something like this (but underwater):

Wait... wat
Find

(06-12-2015, 10:53 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Wait... wat
Find

11/10

Best Shitpost 2015
Umpty Dumpty
Find

pain in the ass to model. there is only one or two map with a large enough water area for this to be even remotely use full. and the maps with water, no one even really stays in them. and it be pretty obvious if it was coming near you to be good. big -1 from me.
Find

guys im sorry it was 3am and i was feeling creative

throwable jihad when?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

are you still feeling creative?
Find

or why dont we get a map filled with tiny islands
Find

Creative idea +1 it's v good
Find