Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Yesterday, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,008,   Forum posts: 74,340,   Full Statistics

Yes, me too
Posted by: Sirpez - 11-12-2015, 02:53 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (8)

Well
After phish absolutely rrrrrekt me on NTG
I'm migrating I and my moosen to this lovely place for the quarter past nine.

Most of you don't know me due to me changing my name so frequently (Mijican taco man/ Feraligatr/ etc.)
Yeh...
I'm back.

and no longer infected. Heart

Print this item

well hi
Posted by: fanc typh - 11-12-2015, 02:03 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (16)

Well
After phish absolutely rrrrrekt me on NTG
I'm migrating my swans and I to this lovely place for the time.

Most of you probably know me (Terran i'm lookin at youuuuu Wink )
Some of you might not even know what a typhlosion is
anyways
Hiya.

Print this item

Heart Why hello there.
Posted by: Car Battery Fisherman - 11-11-2015, 11:56 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

Hello FRG, Some of you know me as WhiteShark1972. I stopped by a couple months ago but will now play here alot more. Im from NTG as some know me from there, thats pretty much all I have to say. Im looking forward to meeting some cool people but other then that see you on the servers!

Print this item

THANKSGIVING MINIGAME
Posted by: Cobaltgeo - 11-11-2015, 08:08 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

Okay we need a tiny special event for thanksgiving basically its like a dragon round someone randomly spawns as a turkey its a landboss because This turkey escaped a farm and the farmer shot its damn wings up so it cant fly (You happy now DoctorRat) when defeated the top 5 people who did damage gets loot theres Two new Crates The Cornucopia and The Indian Head yes its a cut off indian head which you get loot from The Cornucopia has some Thanksgiving themed Cosmetics and The Indian Head Has some special weapons with Chicken themed/Thanksgiving themed Names Name:The Nugget Blender Gun:Shotgun Stats:25-35% FireRate] 10-25% Damage] -15 To 20% Recoil] -5 To 30% Accuracy] 15-20% Mobility] Now another gun Name:Trail Of Blood (A reference to the Trail of Tears where indians had to cross some giant mountain) Gun:Rifle Stats: 30-75% Firerate] 5-30% Damage] 20-40% Mobility] -25 To 40% Accuracy] Special: Has a 1 In ?? Chance to Have Crawling Zombies spawn at what your shooting some could say these crawling zombies are indians that died on the trip but kept trying to crawl Through the mountain what do you guys think should be for a thanksgiving event minigame?

Print this item

HEALTH BAR FOR THE PILLAR BOSSES
Posted by: Cobaltgeo - 11-11-2015, 07:29 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

you know when fighting the giant tank in the event he had a healthbar why cant we have one of those for the pillar Bosse's idk about you guys but i enjoyed the healthbar on the giant tank boss tzurak? Tmurak? something like that so add healthbar's to pillar bosse's please

Print this item

WHO AM I?
Posted by: Kaelis - 11-11-2015, 09:12 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (6)

Hi, I used to play on NRG and now I play on FRG because it's an all around better server with better people. I try to play when I have free time not working a job or at uni, etc.

PS: Fresh is a massive nuurrd please remind him of this

Print this item

Lost 1k coins in bank Please Help
Posted by: SuperxSaiyan (GoD) - 11-11-2015, 03:54 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (4)

Please help, i put 1k coins into the bank last week and when i checked it yesterday the 11-10-15 i found out that i was missing the coins please i need your assistance. I played hard for those coins. If anyone of you is reading this please check you bank as well and if you are missing anything. Thank for reading and have a nice day.

Print this item

Patchnotes 11/10/2015
Posted by: Brassx - 11-11-2015, 01:16 AM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (18)

•The free slot machine rolls from the Appreciation Badge are now fixed.
•Fixed exploit with clearing alt accounts in !cha.
•Fixed several marketplace bugs with stackable items(you now get the full amount per quantity).
•Added !cooldown to the lobby to allow you to either check your own cooldown, or other(you can !cooldown username, or !cooldown *)

Event:
•Adjusted rarities of some unique items.
•Added a chat message that is displayed when the laser respawns after despawning(if a player disconnects with it).
•Adjusted HP amount for the first two pillar bosses.
•Slightly increased attack range of the final boss.
•Increased velocity of the special slash attack.

Print this item

For a while
Posted by: Jake1o - 11-10-2015, 06:57 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (20)

Print this item

Hell Week
Posted by: Rotshout - 11-10-2015, 04:53 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (9)

Drama is getting really time consuming. I might not be able to play most nights for the next week. The weekend after the upcoming one will also be busy.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 972 online users. » 33 Member(s) | 939 Guest(s)
?Shadow Wolf?, BlackGuyFieri, Boolerino, Brassx , CoachGrump, Creeper Hugger, D3F4ULT, Danderp, Dreadark, Dylansonfire, enby.wafflehouse2001, Fia, Gluten-Free Toast, heavysandvich5, Hugs, james32123, jasper, Jyu Viole Grace, Lee, Leyzr, MAGES., minty, North, Revs, Ruastin, Tango(SCRUB), Tcupp, TheTholarExpress, Tonifur, Toxicbust, twentysix, Unknown