Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
membership
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Black Knight
Yesterday, 02:59 AM
» Replies: 6
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Last Post: Dylansonfire
05-13-2024, 07:12 PM
» Replies: 0
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
05-13-2024, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
05-07-2024, 07:36 PM

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,452,   Latest member: blank,   Forum threads: 9,017,   Forum posts: 74,382,   Full Statistics

Heart Why hello there.
Posted by: Car Battery Fisherman - 11-11-2015, 11:56 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

Hello FRG, Some of you know me as WhiteShark1972. I stopped by a couple months ago but will now play here alot more. Im from NTG as some know me from there, thats pretty much all I have to say. Im looking forward to meeting some cool people but other then that see you on the servers!

Print this item

THANKSGIVING MINIGAME
Posted by: Cobaltgeo - 11-11-2015, 08:08 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

Okay we need a tiny special event for thanksgiving basically its like a dragon round someone randomly spawns as a turkey its a landboss because This turkey escaped a farm and the farmer shot its damn wings up so it cant fly (You happy now DoctorRat) when defeated the top 5 people who did damage gets loot theres Two new Crates The Cornucopia and The Indian Head yes its a cut off indian head which you get loot from The Cornucopia has some Thanksgiving themed Cosmetics and The Indian Head Has some special weapons with Chicken themed/Thanksgiving themed Names Name:The Nugget Blender Gun:Shotgun Stats:25-35% FireRate] 10-25% Damage] -15 To 20% Recoil] -5 To 30% Accuracy] 15-20% Mobility] Now another gun Name:Trail Of Blood (A reference to the Trail of Tears where indians had to cross some giant mountain) Gun:Rifle Stats: 30-75% Firerate] 5-30% Damage] 20-40% Mobility] -25 To 40% Accuracy] Special: Has a 1 In ?? Chance to Have Crawling Zombies spawn at what your shooting some could say these crawling zombies are indians that died on the trip but kept trying to crawl Through the mountain what do you guys think should be for a thanksgiving event minigame?

Print this item

HEALTH BAR FOR THE PILLAR BOSSES
Posted by: Cobaltgeo - 11-11-2015, 07:29 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

you know when fighting the giant tank in the event he had a healthbar why cant we have one of those for the pillar Bosse's idk about you guys but i enjoyed the healthbar on the giant tank boss tzurak? Tmurak? something like that so add healthbar's to pillar bosse's please

Print this item

WHO AM I?
Posted by: Kaelis - 11-11-2015, 09:12 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (6)

Hi, I used to play on NRG and now I play on FRG because it's an all around better server with better people. I try to play when I have free time not working a job or at uni, etc.

PS: Fresh is a massive nuurrd please remind him of this

Print this item

Lost 1k coins in bank Please Help
Posted by: SuperxSaiyan (GoD) - 11-11-2015, 03:54 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (4)

Please help, i put 1k coins into the bank last week and when i checked it yesterday the 11-10-15 i found out that i was missing the coins please i need your assistance. I played hard for those coins. If anyone of you is reading this please check you bank as well and if you are missing anything. Thank for reading and have a nice day.

Print this item

Patchnotes 11/10/2015
Posted by: Brassx - 11-11-2015, 01:16 AM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (18)

•The free slot machine rolls from the Appreciation Badge are now fixed.
•Fixed exploit with clearing alt accounts in !cha.
•Fixed several marketplace bugs with stackable items(you now get the full amount per quantity).
•Added !cooldown to the lobby to allow you to either check your own cooldown, or other(you can !cooldown username, or !cooldown *)

Event:
•Adjusted rarities of some unique items.
•Added a chat message that is displayed when the laser respawns after despawning(if a player disconnects with it).
•Adjusted HP amount for the first two pillar bosses.
•Slightly increased attack range of the final boss.
•Increased velocity of the special slash attack.

Print this item

For a while
Posted by: Jake1o - 11-10-2015, 06:57 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (20)

Print this item

Hell Week
Posted by: Rotshout - 11-10-2015, 04:53 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (9)

Drama is getting really time consuming. I might not be able to play most nights for the next week. The weekend after the upcoming one will also be busy.

Print this item

Christmas event idea. "Kill Krampus"
Posted by: knaveHearted - 11-10-2015, 02:24 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

Starting the Event: Talk to Randolph the Elf in the lobby.

He'll tell you Santa has been kidnapped by Krampus, and he asks you to find a special weapon "Santa's Little Helper" to kill Krampus, and save Christmas.

Event Quest: On Christmas themed levels there is a chance for a Christmas Present to spawn, It spawns server side for anyone with the quest, and only one spawns per round. T's, Det's, and Innocents all have a chance to find it. But there's only one, and anyone with the quest can get it.
It works sort of like a gift package.

(When you open it, you have 9 Presents to choose from)

1/9 Chance to find the Santa's Little Helper.

1/9 Chance to get a Santa or Krampus Crate (50/50)

7/9 Chance to get a Gift Package

Drops:

Santa and Krampus Crates: Works like a Crescent, or Crate of the Damned. With Christmas themed goodies. With Santa Crates dropping actually christmas themed weapons, The Krampus Crates have a chance of dropping "Krampus" or "Evil Christmas" themed weapons and Cosmetics.

Santas Little Helper: Same base stats as a hatchet, but has a 1:X chance to throw a snowball that deals it's weapons damage (Essentially double damage if it procs within melee range.) (x=2-5 chance)

Fighting Krampus:

Once enough people have the Santas Little Helper, (4-6), they can turn in the quest to Randolph in the lobby, and he'll explain the partying system, and the boss fight with Krampus.

YOU MUST TURN IN THIS QUEST BEFORE YOU CAN JOIN A PARTY TO FIGHT KRAMPUS.

Once there is a party of 4-6 with the Santas Little Helper equiped, they can join the event Server to fight Krampus.

This fight is melee only, and you can only use Santas Little Helper. It is only one boss fight, but it's long, and tough.

Stage 1:

Krampus will spawn, and chase players down attempting to claw them, or gore them with his ram like horns. Well Running, he will occasionally throw one of three things behind him.

1) An actual Christmas Present, that the players can collect

2) A Fake present from the T shop (Explained later.)

3) A chunk of coal that will instantly detonate, slowing, and partially blinding people caught in the blast.

Stage 2:

Krampus will go up in the air on a sleigh, and throw down one of the three things from before, or snowballs which will be target at players, and they deal damage. Players will have to dodge the thrown things (Except presents Big Grin) while trying to get their Santas Little Helper to proc to throw snowballs at him to damage him.

When this stage ends, Krampus will kamikaze his sleigh into the ground. Damaging any players caught in the explosion.

Stage 3:

Krampus is slower during this stage. Krampus will run around, trying to avoid the players. Occasionally Christmas trees will spawn behind him, sprouting from the ground, damaging any players hit by them.

Cookies will spawn occasionally which will heal the first person who touches them (Krampus, or Players).

If Krampus is allowed to heal to much during this stage, he will revert to stage 2.

Stage 4:

Krampus is angry, he's faster, and hits harder. He acts just like he did in stage 1, with trees spawning behind him like in Stage 3. Santa spawns in a cage in the center of the arena. If players break the cage, he'll help them fight Krampus.

Winners will recieve a few random drops.

The person who did the most damage to Krampus will get a Santa Hat

And the rest of the party will get Elf Hats.

Event Badges all around.

T shop item exclusive during the Event. "Fake Present'

Looks like the present, except on picking it up, you will hear Krampus Laugh, and you will have a very short time to run away before it explodes, killing anyone near it.

Print this item

BREAKING NEWS (fallbutt spoiler)
Posted by: Terran - 11-10-2015, 12:24 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (7)

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 823 online users. » 2 Member(s) | 821 Guest(s)
GoldenGuy, ManeGunner6