Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 02:33 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
05-05-2024, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

The Umptations Quest
Posted by: Baron Z - 12-27-2015, 06:06 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

The quest states that you need to kill 2 Traitors in one round with the UMP, however you will complete the quest from any 2 rightful kills with the UMP, meaning a Traitor can kill 2 Innocents and still complete the quest.

Print this item

CANDY CANE WAS DROPPED
Posted by: Unpoke - 12-27-2015, 03:54 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (7)

in brass' dreams

kekekkeekekkeek

Print this item

Forerunner badge usage
Posted by: Bathory (She/They) - 12-27-2015, 10:20 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

So the Forerunner badge says "This item could possibly grant access to hidden features, or items."
But has there been anything out related to that yet? (if its a dont tell anyone thing, just sit trolling like you will anyway)

Print this item

Zedtime T weapon
Posted by: A2 - 12-27-2015, 04:30 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262136502&searchtext=

its a T weapon that the server I used to play on had. It was really fun to use and a skilled player could get themselves out of a bind if used correctly.

Heres footage of it being used(its bind activated btw):

Print this item

Forerunner Gamenight Friday!
Posted by: Cobaltgeo - 12-27-2015, 03:59 AM - Forum: Off Topic - No Replies

So im thinking this coming friday we should all play AOE 2 on a large map with teams depending on how many people come there is 6 open slots Zott will be hosting We will be doing 2 teams 4 people against 4 people Now since most people dont know of this great strategy game you should buy it its on sale for 4$ but it costs a bit extra for expansions so we will do original which is already good anyways... RESERVE YOUR SPOTS FAST IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SAY SO FIRST 6 PEOPLE WHO DO ITS RESERVED NADA ZILCH NO MORE PEOPLE i do wish AOE2 could have more people in the games but oh well if anything comes up that you cant play please tell us through PM on forums...

Print this item

fix the damn damnation suffix
Posted by: 2bias - 12-27-2015, 03:55 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

I keep getting damned for:

Taking Fall Damage
Getting hit with a prop
Turrets on certain maps

PLEASE fix it. I just went down from 98 damage to 48 due to it.

Print this item

Omnipoten
Posted by: Dreadark - 12-27-2015, 03:10 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (7)

During this confirm trade screen if someone put up an omnipotent then it will show up as omnipoten. This must be a pretty old glitch from when omnipotents were misspelled.

Trust badge when?

Print this item

Xenial Unban Request
Posted by: Xenial - 12-27-2015, 12:36 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (10)

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Xenial

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124066547

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xenial2000/

Name of staff you were banned by: Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!)

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Alt of hacker

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

Additional details: I was joining the server and i loaded in and i died and i got perma banned for being a hacker for an alt. My brother asked why i got banned and he told me that you guys banned me for being Dr.Mr.Fish he is my friend but i have never allowed him to play on my account nor have i played on his account except for cs go. I would like to be unbanned because it is a really cool server.

Print this item

NumberXV's Member + App
Posted by: NumberXV - 12-27-2015, 12:35 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): NumberXV

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: yes for name change but i did it too late when the round started

Why would you like to be promoted?: Even though i was gone for awhile to catch up on life i feel as if i i guess relearned everything

Why do you think we should promote you?: Even though it seems rare (everytime im on there always some staff) If during that rare occurance there isnt I feel like i'd be bale to uphold the rules towards rulebreakers

Do you have any administrative experience: ex-owner of Altered Gladiator server

Additional Details: I'll def be on the server more often to help out and have fun with you all (mostly i missed playing with alot of you you know who you are)

Print this item

What more should you be able to do with coins?
Posted by: Brassx - 12-26-2015, 05:38 PM - Forum: General - Replies (29)

There has been a fairly large increase in the amount of coins people have, since the event(and possibly my xmas present extravaganza last night).
We need more things to spend coins on. That is, stuff that will help drain some of these coins from the economy.

•New coin only crates, these would be somewhat expensive for now, but have some unique stuff in them. The only way to open is from buying with coins. No rubies. No dropping them. Just coins. This could definitely help drain some of the coins right now, but it wont last. Once people have obtained it's contents, no one will really buy them much anymore.

I could also add a variety of them(shitload of work), that show up randomly in the coinshop. Similar to how the presents would show a random one each day in the shop.

•Player statues in the Lobby server. I came up with this idea randomly, where there would be statues of your playermodel with your current coinshop loadout somewhere in the lobby. My original plan was to have something like top 3 highest levels/xp amounts displayed there automatically, but now maybe you buy them, rent them, or it display the top 3 players who donate coins to a certain NPC? Not really sure on this one yet.

•Upgrade tree's on some tiers. This one would be a lot of work, but if balanced properly it could be pretty interesting. I could have it so using it during TTT(and maybe events) gains XP on the weapon, once you level it up, it takes coins to unlock the next node in the tree. These nodes could do anything from just visual stuff, to maybe, over time, increasing the weapons stats to the max amount they can be (the items would have to drop with lowest stats always, so you work your way up to a perfect one). If the final stats are balanced, this could work, but I'd likely need to make the weapon fairly good for it to be viable to spend coins on upgrading it. Maybe a certain node would allow you to rename it? Or select a color for the weapon to be? Not really sure.

Maxed out stuff could possibly glow in game too, and I could possibly work with some skin developers and make certain skins apply to it depending on it's level.

I know something kind of similar to this has been suggested, but I'm not talking about taking any weapon, and upgrading it so it goes beyond it's current stats. I'm talking about special tiers/uniques that drop with all lowest stats possible, and by leveling it you work your way to it's maximum stats/other cool visual stuff. But it requires coins to do so. Would any of you spend coins on this?

Post your ideas and thoughts!

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 685 online users. » 11 Member(s) | 674 Guest(s)
Brassx , Crimson Queen♪, Lee, LMANKIZZLE, Mélusine, Not John Smith , Tango(SCRUB), Tcupp, Vovido, white, whofam