Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alpaca False KOS as Innocent

Steam Name of Offending Player: Alpaca

Steam ID of Offending Player: STEAM_0:1:60280550

Map the event happened on: Simple

Date of event: 1/8/2016

What Happened?: He false KOSed me after I shot and KOSed a traitor. His reasoning was, "I didn't see him doing anything."

Evidence:

I don't think anything has to be done here, it doesn't look like it was intentional or anything, I doubt I'd even slay for this. I'unno, he insists on other opinions, so

edit: u deserved to be killed after missing that headshot wtf

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Rotshout, that's...Just confusion. He obviously didn't know why you shot him, the guy was just chilling by him. Even if it was a false KOS, a report would literally get nowhere. There was a moderator and a manager on at the time, yet you made a report?...

RDM happens man
Find

Nothing is going to happen to Alpaca
That is all I have to say
Find

Forums are for trouble makers that excessively break rules or launch a nuke.
Plz think about making a report

The fuck do you even want us to do with this information rot...
Find

I want Alpaca to be slain. That's it.

I mean...We can't exactly slay him now, nor -should- he be slain. TTT sometimes has RDM, sometimes it has confusion, sometimes people make mistakes. That's just how it works. If every little slight was worth a punishment, who would want to play?
Find

Like I said, I wouldn't slay and I was the staff member (other than Jake) who dealt with it at the time you reported it to me. After seeing the video, I still stand by it. I think that should be it.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-09-2016, 03:48 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I want Alpaca to be slain. That's it.

Is it really worth making a complaint to get someone one slay? Plus, Terran already said it but it was confusion.
Find