Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloodweep heals during dragon rounds

You can give people damnation (and receive health) while they take no damage during dragon rounds.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I honestly think this is fine. The dragon still wins 70% of the time even with the newest nerf so this is just one small factor to helping balance the rounds. Not many people have that melee anyway. It is ultimately up to Brass though. I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

Yeah, I was saying during the round it's not a "game breaking bug" of any kind. It's kind of nice that a melee has a good dragon-use, and people often get health stations anyway.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-09-2016, 04:15 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Yeah, I was saying during the round it's not a "game breaking bug" of any kind. It's kind of nice that a melee has a good dragon-use, and people often get health stations anyway.

I think compared to health stations they're a bit OP but I wouldn't mind them being left in.

Find

It kind of makes it unfair that one person can take a ton more damage than others and get better drops because of their melee. There should be a way for everyone to heal in a similar way

only thing I see unbalanced about it

(01-09-2016, 04:39 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-09-2016, 04:27 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  It kind of makes it unfair that one person can take a ton more damage than others and get better drops because of their melee. There should be a way for everyone to heal in a similar way

only thing I see unbalanced about it

i mean it makes it unfair that someone has phoenix and can proc a ton more damage than others and get better drops because of their guns
whats the difference

One is dps the other is the ability to give dps without (and much faster than) a health station. They both give an unfair advantage just playing the devils avacado.

What that's stupid and shouldn't be a thing
If it drained their HP, that's understandable, but you're LITERALLY generating HP for free for nothing. You have an infinite source of HP as long as you smack one dude. That's completely stupid.

Plus, you can pick the damn melee up off the ground anyways. Infinite Dragon Hunter HP. How is that fair to anyone?

Blaze Crystal lowers damage so much that the Dragon can't OHKO you directly. Even the Nuke can't. With a bloodweep, you'd out-heal all damage. Just pincushion a guy, get 100 hp quick, shoot dragon, hit him, 100 hp, easy.

I could solo a Dragon that way.
Find

Nah, they could just hide in a corner somewhere. Boom infinite HP.

IDK, I don't see how people think this is normal. Okay.

1) Hit player with Bloodweep during Dragon Round
2) Regen 4-6HP/second for, what, 10 seconds?
3) They take no damage.
4) Go shoot dragon, come back when damaged
5) Hit player with Bloodweep
6) Regen 4-6HP/second for, what, 10 seconds?
7) They take no damage.
8) Go shoot dragon, come back when damaged
9) Drop it for another player if you gotta
10) ad infinitum

am I crazy for thinking this is insanely op and stupid like what nobody agrees with me am I nuts
Find

terran you're thinking its a lot better than it is lol
if you think that strongly, try it, its not exactly easy to get away with low health while still trying to deal damage

- That Thrakos Noob
Find