Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Crimson Queen♪
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 3
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
Sleepman Member App
04-09-2024, 11:39 PM
» Replies: 12

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,443,   Latest member: NOT Yuri Tarded,   Forum threads: 9,004,   Forum posts: 74,319,   Full Statistics

Primordial Angelic SG Bug
Posted by: beachbeans - 03-01-2016, 08:01 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Unless im brain dead, the angelic sg has an "enhance" feature that im assuming improves its terrible stats, yet this feature does not work. When I click enhance, it simply closes my inventory and nothing else happens. Thats basically it, I'm assuming that this glitch has something to do with the crystals as well, seeing how they do the same/similar thing.

here is the image of the enhance option:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=636096496

Print this item

Duels Dont work
Posted by: Minehuis - 03-01-2016, 05:31 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

You try to duel but you just recive your guns and kill each other in the lobby area not the dueling areas the lobby

Print this item

increase nighthawk damage by 1
Posted by: Viking Lord Emorog - 03-01-2016, 05:23 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

the nighthawk does 49 damage on bodyshots and i have no skill so pls make it do 50 on bodyshots so i can two shot

Print this item

Update 3/1/2016
Posted by: Brassx - 03-01-2016, 03:42 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (19)

•Added two new Cases in the coinshop. These cases are only available through coins, and can not drop from anything.
They feature quite a few unique items that you can only find in them(just one of the items alone is enough for it's own change log if I listed all of the stuff about it, but you guys should know by now I like to let you guys figure out stuff on your own Smile ), I will refrain from listing what exactly these items are though!
•Updated my anti-hack system(shitload of changes actually).
•The skin system has been updated to be even more functional, and it is now possible to have the same system applied to Coinshop items.
•Linking an item in chat now shows an Icon next to the stat GUI.
•Cached images are now cleared when alt+tabbing (so it will redownload them when you tab back in), this should fix pink and black icons that appear for people when they alt tab sometimes.
•Ton of bug fixes and tweaks/other things behind the scenes.

I likely forgot to add stuff as I've been working on this update for awhile now, so it get's hard to keep track of what all I changed.

Print this item

Did anyone forget these cards?
Posted by: Terran - 02-29-2016, 10:11 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (7)

http://imgur.com/a/xhE9r

Print this item

Single person in TTT
Posted by: Tango(SCRUB) - 02-29-2016, 05:02 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

So whenever your by yourself in the TTT your in spectator till someone gets in, kind've boring right, well when your the only one, (I think) you should be able to people able to be a T with infinite creds and time and everytime you die you get respawned, just so you can try diffrent things while you wait.

What do you guys think?

Print this item

Post Ratings Broken
Posted by: 2bias - 02-29-2016, 02:46 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

They just aren't working right now. I click on one and it says "Rated", but it doesn't actually rate the post.

Print this item

Brass Should make a game
Posted by: Exns - 02-29-2016, 02:37 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (6)

Ok so I have heard that the new event stuff is fun and I'm a huge destiny player and the events sound a lot of fun just like raids in destiny

So I was thinking Brass should make a game where which all you do is go through the Events where you get better weapons and lvl up and make it available to anyone on steam. I'm just saying that game would be fun as fuck

Print this item

Information Tango(SCRUB) Member + app
Posted by: Tango(SCRUB) - 02-29-2016, 12:01 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (3)

Steam Name(Current):Tango(SCRUB)

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why:None(except for name switching in-game)

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted since i have shown that i can follow the rules and have spent lots of time on here and would like to contribute more

*Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Why do you think we should promote you?: Well i played lots of the server and would like to provide a bit more to the server than just playing and would like to take some more responsibility on the server and i've also think i've put enough time into the server to give it a try

Do you have any administrative experience:No but i have to start somewhere

Additional Details:TANGO DOWN( Jake1o never forget Jake1o [innocent] has damaged Tango(SCRUB) [innocent] for 346 HP with falling or prop damage)

Just copied my old thread too, Edited,Edit 2 (*)

Print this item

Railgun Buff Suggestions
Posted by: Terran - 02-28-2016, 11:45 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (19)

Since we can switch melees to ranged weapons and vice-versa, the Railgun should become more unique. Right now the Deathbringer is way better. Of course, the normal red/orange beams would be there.

Maybe you could toggle through different colors, with different beam effects:

Blue: A large wave of frost, doing minimal damage in an AOE but slows everyone down by about 50%.

Dark purple: A focused beam, as long as you hold down the attack button it semi-"locks on" to a target and drains their HP rapidly, sort of like a suffix. 1 damage a tick, maybe 4 ticks a second?

Green: An explosive nova that turns some of your HP into more Ammunition for the Railgun.

Black: Rapid shots similar to a HUGE, with very low accuracy. It'd be like a scattercannon, and if you're hit, your vision radius will be reduced massively.

My idea here is that the railgun won't just be "Bigger booms better gun, more kill", but versatile, effective and unique. A magical weapon of sorts...Through technology.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 786 online users. » 14 Member(s) | 772 Guest(s)
Brassx , Crimson Queen♪, hami, HoHoHorry Squatter, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, L'Uomo che parla in Italiano, Lee, Mean & Evil, NOT Yuri Tarded, Pies, Simba, stoopid, The Suess, white