Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Excel - Exploiting on Bouncing Mayhem

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Excel

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:21815045

Map the event happened on: ttt_subway_b4

Date of event: March 16, 2016.

What Happened?: He exploited during a bouncing mayhem round once again.

Witnesses: Rotshout, anangrybeaver, Jake1o

Evidence: Image
The evidence may be a bit vague, but he is exploiting.
Jake, Rotshout, Beaver, and possibly more can back me up on this.
Find

this is his what? 5th chance. I say its time for a ban hammer, sorry excel
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

I took this ten seconds before he was teleported. Jake said if he was still manager, he would ban him right then.
Find

I wasn't there so I'll stay unbiased for now, but from what I heard he was behind the trash pile on subway. which seems like a major no-no to me. Especially for a +member. Especially considering the warnings he has had.
Find

Everybody knows not to go behind the trash pile. I've advertised it plenty of times on the server, most likely when Excel was on too. Its a known no-go zone; - You can see through the walls so that's a dead giveaway right there. Shameful display, absolutely shameful.
Find

This is behind the subway train where the only way to get to him is to go through a damaging floor.
Find

someone known as "the scammer" probably shouldn't have a rank. I saw it happen for just a sec b4 tp. !ban Excel Ur scamming, exploiting, and sharking has now caught up with you.
Find

He was not behind the trash pile he was on the train tracks that normally hurt you. I guess on bouncing mayhem they don't hurt you. Either way, excel continues to walk the line of whats right and what isn't and when he is called out for it he plays the dumb card every time. I think it's time for a week ban or month maybe. Def shouldn't be a perma or anything but he needs to learn.
Find

No it wasn't the trash pile.
It was behind the trains in the corner where you the electric damage lines couldn't get to you.You take no damage.I thought it was a secret that the map maker put in but other people think different,kinda a grey zone the only way you would be able to tell if you asked the map maker himself.And it's still iffy.
Find

Alright my bad then. I just thought he was there. But as I said "from what I heard".
Find