Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
membership
Forum: Membership
Last Post: PandaCow
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
@white - Membership Appli...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
Today, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Jesus Crust
Today, 01:00 AM
» Replies: 0
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
05-07-2024, 07:36 PM
» Replies: 6
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,450,   Latest member: L1ghtStrikes,   Forum threads: 9,015,   Forum posts: 74,373,   Full Statistics

Read here for some guidelines.
Posted by: Brassx - 11-16-2014, 02:38 PM - Forum: Closed Beta - No Replies

You should probably refrain from posting on other peoples applications, as your +1's or -1's really ultimately have little to no effect.

I'd rather you guys keep some of the things to yourselves, as to not start any pointless drama here already.

Also, if your Tester application fails to go through, please do not take it personally, it's nothing personal, and you will likely be able to play once it's open to the public, unless you do something to fuck that up.

I will also be porting a large portion of bans from NTG. Mainly hacker/exploiter bans, as we don't want a large portion of those players here.

Not all bans will be transferred, and a lot of players may receive a second chance here.

Now, please do not group up on people about past mistakes, this is a fresh start, and not all previous mistakes will have to matter here, although I will admit, there are some even I will not entirely overlook.

Print this item

Timothy™ Beta app.
Posted by: Timothy™ - 11-16-2014, 02:21 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (5)

Steam Name(Current): Timothy™

Time played on servers?: Can't remember of the top of my head, Sorry. :/

Where did you hear about this server?: No one. I was browsing one day and found it. Big Grin

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes actually, Banned for duping. It was right after the Easter Event...
 Yeaaaaaa, sorry about that Brassx! X3

Why do you want to join?: I like the inventory system, and (Most) the people.

Notes: I would like to state somethings...

Yes I did dupe, But only because I was dirt poor, (Yes, I understand that's not a valid excuse.) but, I wish

to improve the server(s) in that same way so, that if I find a bug/issue we can clean it up, and shape

the Server(s) in a positive way! Lastly, I'd like to state one thing else, if I do get excepted in

(hopefully) I hope we could clean up staff/players, I'm not going to be calling anyone out or anything

of the sort but, If people have a disagreement may we please just leave at a disagreement, if the

disagreement bothers you enough, please don't just start to lash out on the player/staff, make a complaint.

That is all, thanks for reading and have a nice day! :3               -Timothy™

Print this item

Monkey The Noodle's Beta App
Posted by: Moz - 11-16-2014, 12:27 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Age*: 13
Where did you hear about this server?*: TobiasX
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Because I want to support the community in alot of things.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes
Any other info: Big Grin thanks for reading this ;-;

Print this item

Hellos
Posted by: Flutterguy - 11-16-2014, 06:44 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (19)

Hello... I'm Flutterguy.... um...
I like sniping... and ponies...

>.>  

<.<

*poof*

Print this item

‡Rainbow Flash‡™ Beta App
Posted by: ‡Rainbow Flash‡™ - 11-16-2014, 06:33 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (14)

Age*:17
Where did you hear about this server?*:SirZeroshot
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:Would love to help out the community and want to try to actually help Brassx with anything I can
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:No
Any other info: Tried to be a member NTG... Had some mistakes never got accepted want to start a new with out all the BS

Print this item

SirZeroshot Beta App.
Posted by: SirZeroshot™ - 11-16-2014, 06:11 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (6)

Age*:17
Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake1o brought me
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:I'd like to test the features of this new grounds and see where it's going.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: I was. I'm not sure if that was revoked after I made a depature.
Any other info: I would really like to see where this is going to go and hopefully have a new start.

Print this item

Private Beta launch coming soon!
Posted by: Brassx - 11-16-2014, 03:19 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (13)

I will soon be accepting more Private Beta applications and officially unlocking the server so that those approved may join.

I will only be accepting handfuls of people at a time, so don't be discouraged or offended if your application is not accepted right away, it's nothing personal.

The private beta will likely span over the course of a few weeks, once I feel it's ready to open to the public, I will allow everyone to join it.

More details will be posted soon.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

EDIT:
I also have the in-game ranks linked with forum ranks, so it makes my and Jake's job's much easier, all we have to do is promote on the forums, and it will automatically update in game!

Print this item

RabidPenguins Application
Posted by: RabidPenguin - 11-16-2014, 02:18 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (2)

Age*: 14
Where did you hear about this server?*: NextTierGaming forums and Jake10
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: To test out this new community, to make it fun and playable.
Any other info: I would like to be a beta tester also so I can say I helped this server in a way Smile

Print this item

Jamicis's Application
Posted by: Jamicis - 11-16-2014, 02:06 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (7)

(* Required or the application will be denied)
Age*:21
Where did you hear about this server?*: You and Jake10 Linked me.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I don't actually have much of a good reason other then I enjoy gaming with you and Jake like we always have.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Possibly? I dont know if I am still a member but I was at one point a member.
Any other info: Dear Jake10 Below me, Please refrain from the threats on my application please.

Print this item

Flying's Beta App
Posted by: Flying - 11-16-2014, 01:45 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (2)

Age*: 15
Where did you hear about this server?*: From Airsoft
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I can help report problems with the beta.
Any other info:I <3 you bwass.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 831 online users. » 7 Member(s) | 824 Guest(s)
Brassx , L1ghtStrikes, Mad King Blizzard, Originalmind, PandaCow, Revs