Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,446,   Latest member: evilyofie,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,324,   Full Statistics

Waffle's Beta Tester App
Posted by: Waffle - 11-16-2014, 12:07 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (3)

Age*: Fourteen, Fifteen in about a month.
Where did you hear about this server?*:Through Next Tier Gaming forums.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:I loved Brass' inventory system on NTG and this seems awesome! A while back I took a break from TTT, but this just might be enough to get me playing again!
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:I am.
Any other info:Not really, just thanks for even looking at the application! Chers m8.

Print this item

[NTG] Brometheus' Application
Posted by: [NTG] Brometheus - 11-15-2014, 11:59 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Age*: 17
Where did you hear about this server?*: My friend The Bright Knight
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Brass Always put up great content, so i would just like to see the content earlier than most, as well as to help in the development of any content
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes i am.
Any other info: I've played on NTG for quite a bit of time, so i've seen it travel through the ages, it's really quite something.

Print this item

MrLlamaShark's Beta Application
Posted by: MrLlamaShark - 11-15-2014, 11:51 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (4)

Where did you hear about this server?*: On the NTG forums and people on the server
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I want to become a beta tester because I am extremely curious about the things Brass is working on and I'd like to help try to improve it by finding bugs and glitches.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes, I'm a moderator!
Any other info:Not the first time I beta tested for Brass, i'm sure this system is gonna be dope. (and I mean the good kind of dope)

Print this item

Shiny Gyarados' Application
Posted by: Shiny Gyarados - 11-15-2014, 11:36 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (3)

(* Required or the application will be denied)
Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake1o
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:Because I am staff on NTG and I want to help you progress on bigger and better things, you gave me my first chance as a staff member and I want to continue helping you out in anyway I can.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes'm
Any other info: I'm a part of your cult

Print this item

PulseFire Private Beta Application
Posted by: Santa "PulseFire" Claus - 11-15-2014, 11:36 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (2)

Age*: 16
Where did you hear about this server?*: From Jake1o, and a few other friends.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Because I can offer my help, aswell as feedback on anything that may be needed. I will help to the best of my ability.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: I was an Operator but I resigned, I'm currently a vip.
Any other info: I know communities very well after Co-Owning and Managing many of them, and I can offer my help in every way that I can.

Print this item

Beaver Application
Posted by: Davdo - 11-15-2014, 11:14 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Age*:17
Where did you hear about this server?*:Brass
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:Because I want to help out a friend and his community
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes.
Any other info: i own -50% of this server

Print this item

Riptide beta tester app
Posted by: Riptide - 11-15-2014, 06:02 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Age*: 16
Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake1o told me
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: To help make the game a better experience and maybe prevent others from burning out like I did with TTT by making sure this new system is as addictive as possible. Also to play with top-secret stuff.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Oui.
Any other info: I'm Gary Motherfuckin' Oak

Print this item

Denny Beta Test
Posted by: Denny - 11-15-2014, 06:30 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Age*: 14 3/4
Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake told me at 6am
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: To help this new rise and have it squeaky clean and ridden of bugs for when it is open for all them users to have the time of there life with brassx's new stuff!
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes. Actually i am an ex manager and a moderator on the servers.
Any other info: I would really like to have this privilage of testing for brassx.

Print this item

Mativicus Beta App
Posted by: Mativicus - 11-15-2014, 05:44 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Where did you hear about this server?: Airsoft, Moist
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?: To experience the unique and remarkable changes that Brassx always brings into what ever he makes, this server being no exception I'm sure. I am also wanting to help in anyway shape or form I can to benefit this cause.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes
Any other info: Can and willing to make textures for gun-models, and other sorts of unique weapons that would be implemented on this server.

Print this item

Mr. Cyan Spy's Application
Posted by: Mr. Cyan Spy - 11-15-2014, 05:32 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Age*:

Where did you hear about this server?*:

The NTG forums and members.

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:

To help test a new server for me to call "home" as well as help find any bugs to make the experience more smooth.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:

Yes.

Any other info:

I suppose, I hope this server goes far, I'm interested on what the future of this server and TTT may look like as it gets updated :3

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 793 online users. » 23 Member(s) | 770 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Black Knight, Brassx , Divine, Fia, Grassx , Hugs, J. "Big Iron Bastard" McSixShoot, Leyzr, LinusDickPics / velk.ca, McKillington, minty, Mousey, Piam2900, Revs1231, Sleepman, Swedish Submarine, Sxythe, Terran, TheTholarExpress, TJ1524, tom, twentysix