Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,008,   Forum posts: 74,340,   Full Statistics

So uh
Posted by: seal clubber - 11-27-2014, 05:22 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (6)

how you guys doin'
i mean in real life, of course
or in game
everything coo'?
im sitting here with my family, preparing thanksgiving dinner
tell everyone how you're fairing out there

Print this item

Sneak-peek.
Posted by: Brassx - 11-26-2014, 09:31 AM - Forum: General - Replies (21)

I've been hard at work trying to get the next update ready to go, I'm nearly complete getting everything set up.

The things I've been working on mainly include:
"CoinShop", my own version of the infamous Pointshop system,
My design works much better with my inventory system, using coin amounts directly from your inventory. You also will have the ability to swap an item from the coin shop directly to your inventory(if the item allows it), so you can trade that item. Users can then right click on the item and add it to their coinshop collection.

You can do lots of things in this 'shop'. The shop is fullscreen though, so you can't chat while inside of it, but that should be ok, seeing as it really helps this next part.

Customization!

Customization is something I want to try and provide as well as I can, so I've implemented with my system, the ability to move, scale, and rotate hats, masks, props, etc. On your player model via the Coinshop interface, you can also rotate the camera around super easily.

This will take a few extra server rules however, so we don't have people exploiting it to create some really hard to hit heads and what not(I'm doing my best to limit positions/scalings of items, so that players won't as easily be able to do this).

So any players caught trying to exploit this, will be suspended, or banned from using the "Coin Shop".

Also, Coinshop is just a dub. I'm not really sure what to call it.

Anyways, SNEAK PEAK at the customization screen:
(Full size image here http://postimg.org/image/c91hnljqd/full/ )

Print this item

never playing ttt again.
Posted by: Nuggie - 11-26-2014, 03:02 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (12)

got my first ever karma ban/ban on any ntg related server due to my broken suffix doing infinite damage even when the person is dead, and kuro/terran karma baiting me.

uninstalled gmod, leaving the internet

i cant live with myself.

/jokeplsnotakeseriouslyalthoughiamsad

Print this item

"Corrosion" Suffix Not Working?
Posted by: Terran - 11-26-2014, 02:45 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

McNuggie dropped an SG of Corrosion, 1 in 11-ish chance. We shot everyone on the server with it for multiple rounds and no dice on "Corrosion"?

Never-you-mind, disregard this, brass just fixed it.

Edit edit: Nevermind, the suffix DAMAGED PEOPLE even after they were DEAD. We literally have an F8 log FULL of damage.

Print this item

HYPE
Posted by: Aresuft - 11-25-2014, 07:07 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (11)

Print this item

valkoinen's beta app {edit for clarity}
Posted by: Heartless Monster - 11-25-2014, 03:02 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Where did you hear about this server?*:
NTG forums and friends, i play often on NTG with Mr. Cyan Spy and have been trying to play more often with Jake

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?:
I love how NTG works currently, the amount of work that has been put into its coustom changes is astounding and the polishing that has gone over the base has realy formed something game changing. id really like to get in as FRG starts up considering how appealing it is to me. id like to do all I can community and player wise to help this project reach its finish and beyond.
Although NTG has been great to me I feel it could use some streamlining in the community aspect and that just isnt possible without a new start. I'd really like the chance to uproot and move on to FRG whilst playing NTG with any of my friends who arent interested in the move.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?:
yes

Any other info:
I have experience doing many other closed and open betas including multiple early release steam games as well as MMORPS like Elder Scrolls Online and a few korean ones during their american server closed betas.

I have some experience with programming though I will not lie and say I know Lua, id love to take the time to learn anything I dont know if it could help in any way.(though my one year run in college for network administration and security is no proof of that.)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:30129184
Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020524096/
I also submitted a thread in the ntg forums if anything there is pertinent info. considering the fact that the two entities seem seperate from one another i've decided to resubmit in the proper forum.

Print this item

Saberen beta app
Posted by: Saberen - 11-25-2014, 02:11 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (3)

age=18
Where did you hear about this server? Aresuft
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester? I like to test new and exciting things out and have fun.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming? Yes/was
Any other info: Heart

Print this item

Found a forum glitch
Posted by: Waffle - 11-24-2014, 07:33 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (3)

This happens with everyone's profile. I just decided to use Fuzzy's since I was on his at the time.

Print this item

Sorry to be the first
Posted by: Kuro - 11-24-2014, 02:37 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (5)

I played a ton during the first few days, but now I have experienced a few hardware issues and decided to get a new PC all together.

The parts will slowly be coming in the next few days, and I'll probably reuse some parts until I can get the rest of them later.

I'll be back at the soonest within 3-4 days, 7 days at the latest even re using some older parts

The build will probably be done by December 5th, and I'll enjoy playing this game a lot more.

I don't really know what else to say but, I look forward to coming back better than ever

Print this item

Doom Destroyer's Application
Posted by: Doom Destroyer - 11-24-2014, 02:36 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (4)

Age*:

Where did you hear about this server?*:
Word travels, friends.

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:
Because I want to start anew, I know plenty of people from NTG and I heard that previous mistakes may be overlooked, while this may not be all past experiences I hope this case shall.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:
Hard to explain, yes and no; Brass knows and yet does not know.

Any other info:    
Hi Brass  Wink .

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 901 online users. » 24 Member(s) | 877 Guest(s)
Boolerino, Brassx , Coyote, Crimson Queen♪, DoYouWantCereal, hami, jasper, Jerk Butt, Leyzr, MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, PandaCow, Revs, Ruastin, Skullkid94700, Sleepman, stoopid, The Apothecary, The Suess, themuffinman, theoriginalmres, TheTholarExpress, twentysix, Z3R0