Forerunner Gaming
Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. (/showthread.php?tid=238)

Pages: 1 2

Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Brassx - 12-14-2014

Ok, I feel like most RDM complaints don't deserve any major punishments. Seeing as RDM is usually handled by slays, what if I made a queue, in which I can add an  offending player to, then the next time they are on(with a decent playercount), it slays them just like NRSLAY.

I would know if they were slain by them being removed from the queue, this would serve as an easy and fair punishment for an RDM when no staff were on.

And a Side note:

Please realize, at the moment we are currently looking for bugs with the Inventory! some rules, and other things are NOT currently fully in place, and most actions shouldn't be taken too seriously just yet.

New TTT related items will come soon, I'm not in that phase just yet.

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - faggot here in my garage - 12-14-2014

Sounds unnecessary honestly, wouldn't it be easier to just get a good amount of active staff members that you'll know to actually be ACTIVE.

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Enchantable - 12-14-2014

Yeah. I feel like it would be better this way, and faster.

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Kiefer - 12-14-2014

I think this is a good idea. People who get really upset over an unpunished RDM will feel like they got justice.

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - faggot here in my garage - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 03:39 PM)Kiefer D Wrote:  I think this is a good idea. People who get really butthurt over an unpunished RDM will feel like they're no longer mad

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Bottle4 - 12-14-2014

Or y'know, we can just slay each other. Wink

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Brassx - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 03:33 PM)zBreezy Wrote:  Sounds unnecessary honestly, wouldn't it be easier to just get a good amount of active staff members that you'll know to actually be ACTIVE.

No. That would be HARDER. It's not going to be possible to have staff on 24/7. There's ALWAYS going to be times where rules are broken, but no one is around to handle the situation.

This will resolve situations of minor RDM complaints that people tend to make, rather than me having to note it, then close it because 1 RDM isn't enough to ban someone.

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Terran - 12-14-2014

Seems like it could be a bit of a pickle in some cases. They don't exist that I know of, but what if a super cool special round happens and they get auto-slayed on it? They should definitely be warned "You will be slain this round!!", so they don't buy a Traitor round or anything (IF even possible). This does sound pretty good, though. Even if they leave and come back later, they'll STILL be getting slain!

Yeah. It'd be a bit odd to manage though.

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - Bottle4 - 12-14-2014

Still, yeah - you shouldn't be slain on event rounds, as they're special - and by event rounds, I mean something that's like boss rounds, TDM, Co-op VS AI, y'know - non-TTT related. If it's T-round, D-round, low-gravity round, Big-head-round, etc. - you still get a slay.

RE: Vote on new method to handle most minor RDM complaints. - ProfessorSpace - 12-14-2014

I think this would be really neat.