Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: Mex
Yesterday, 08:12 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,007,   Forum posts: 74,338,   Full Statistics

Late intro
Posted by: Crypt2c - 12-17-2014, 05:25 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

Hey guys, just figured I'd check this out. Interested to see where it goes.

Print this item

Flintlock and Blunderbuss
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 12-17-2014, 12:03 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

Help with the descriptions would be appreciated!

Flintlock – Deagle
Low-Medium Tier
15% Mobility
-10% Firerate
-15% Recoil
30% Damage
-7 Clip (One shot reload)
Description

Blunderbuss – Shotgun
Low-Medium Tier
-5% Mobility
-10 Firerate
-20% Recoil
25% Damage
-7 Clip (One shot reload)
Description

Print this item

Suggestions from tutor before he left...
Posted by: Keez⭕⃤ - 12-16-2014, 11:13 PM - Forum: General - Replies (11)

~~ Forerunner Suggestions ~~ (Weapons, Suffix, ETC)

Feel free to comment about what suggestions I have either with a 1+ towards that Idea, or just a simple buff or nerf to it.

Suffix: Life Drain / Vampirism
The concept behind this is simple.. Have a decent chance range (3 to 20) where you can drain a certain amount of health from a target.
Simple idea. It'd be a bit harder to put to not make it so op in a way where if I had 100 Health and shot Terran and gained like 23 extra health and got 123 health
Coded to a certain standard, this can be very useful without being so overpowered.

Suffix / Weapon Addon: Silenced / Silencer
Another simple idea.. Just silence the weapon.. chance of this dropping should be quite rare, but it'd be a nice addition. Nothing else to say. State your opinion

Inventory Suggestion: Inventory Customization or Droppable Inventory Skin (DPI)
A nice addition to have to our inventory.. some people get tired of seeing the same old grey / gray inventory.. Why not spice it up and allow us to make it pink
Or even have a nice FRG skin that has a Red border and grey / Gray background.. Or any player made skins.
They can be taken off and made so you can have it in your inventory again.. Instead of it replacing your current one and erasing it.. you can get the skin back!

In-game Addition: Daily Rewards!
[size=small]Yea, I play on WoGs here and there, but I've said before that i\m a NTG vet

Print this item

Getting this message spammed in console hundreds of times
Posted by: Terran - 12-16-2014, 08:51 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (6)

[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_antiafk.lua:69: attempt to call method 'GetOpen' (a nil value) 1. CheckForAFK - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_antiafk.lua:69 2. fn - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/client/cl_br_antiafk.lua:142 3. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183

Print this item

Double Suffixes
Posted by: Nacholistic - 12-16-2014, 08:45 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

Okay, me and bottle were talking about unique tiers and stuff, and imagine if a gun could have two suffixes, like Ravaging Huge of Phoenix/Corrosivness, kinda like the double traits, but suffixes.

Print this item

Patchnotes 12/16/2014
Posted by: Brassx - 12-16-2014, 07:39 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (4)

•Made a new anti-afk system, this will stop anyone from using +left/+forward, or any of those console commands to get around the AFK system TTT has.
It also detects other things, like if you're actually using the Inventory, or coinshop/model customizer, and wont put you into spectate if you're doing something(only wont 'AFK' you if you have the gamewindow active, otherwise it will continue on like normal and put you into spectate).

I will make a system soon to auto-kick AFK players who have been on the server over a set time.

Print this item

Donation Page
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 12-16-2014, 09:01 AM - Forum: General - Replies (11)

ERM... The donation page is blank, I know this is still beta but will anything be fixed about that? I'd atleast like to know what you could get for donating or if donating will even be implemented... Please reply, thanks!

Also sorry if my typing is bad or short, I'm not on my computer right now but the question was bugging me.

Print this item

Kuros Backup Member App
Posted by: Kuro - 12-16-2014, 08:50 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (5)

In case the Admin App fails horribly, which knowing me it probably will

So good morning, afternoon, night, midnight or fortnight. My name is Kuro, and I don't give out personal information anymore but you'd be able to dig up my older NTG apps and just assume you know my age.

I've played on this server for four hours, however my Alpha Tester hours did not get counted towards this, I'm just assuming I have the 50 required. So they're just all lost to the abyss of time known as the past

I've found this server after hearing a few other people talking about it, and hey it's gone well so far with a beta testing career that didn't go so far.

When it comes to being banned the number of times is very miniscule. I think it's 0.

I'd like to be a part of this server, because even though it means losing all my progress with NTG that I see a future with this server. Fresh starts are something I welcome, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Tobias brought me here with his filthy spamming, but Jake + the wonderful community keeps me here

Additional Details: Though my Admin App may be denied, the hope lies in this thread.

One day I will occupy that position, mark my words.

Print this item

Kicking yourself crashes server.
Posted by: Nuggie - 12-16-2014, 03:43 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (4)

tested it twice, server crashed twice

gg
pls fix

Print this item

Terran - FRG Membership Application
Posted by: Terran - 12-16-2014, 02:02 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (19)

Steam Name(Current): Terran

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): !time only shows around 25 hours, but I have over 50 hours on Gametracker and in combination with my time on the private beta, I easily exceed those 50 hours. In addition, NONE of the time on Gametracker has been spent idling. My score/minute is 1.90, leagues higher than everyone else in the top ten. (I'm #1.)

Where did you hear about this server?: I was actually invited by Tobias, and make a Beta Application. Three days (Or so) later it was accepted, and I became a steady player. I've quit the previous server I used to play on, and have decided to fully move to FRG for good.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, not even once.

Why do you want to join?: I spent a lot of time on NTG, I had a lot of fun and I witnessed a lot of my friends leave or get banned. Eventually, the numbers dwindled to so few that I simply gave up and clung to anyone I could. I made some enemies, had good and bad times, collected a lot of items and got close to my goal. However, I have not actually COMPLETED my goal. I've decided that FRG will be the place that I complete that goal; - A collection of one of every single "Rare" unique that I can find. I also plan to have fun (Which I've already had a ton of), and "First Member" is a badge that would make me swell with pride.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you in-game.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 772 online users. » 10 Member(s) | 762 Guest(s)
Boolerino, Brassx , Crimson Queen♪, Dylansonfire, Hugs, Jyu Viole Grace, Leyzr, LinusDickPics, PandaCow, Phrot