Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 Friends Being Racist, RDMing, and Ghosting

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): TobiasX

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): Beatbox Master - STEAM_0:1:59583616; Sir Breakfast - STEAM_0:1:47936747; Voodikod - STEAM_0:0:40228027

What Happened?: They came on yesterday, saying the N word, and RDMing, calling everyone faggots. Now today they came on, call me a Faggot RDMing N'er. After that, I had hack come on and start recording. And just now they knew who all the T's were once one of them died.

Witnesses: Terran, Tesik, Edit, Seto, and a LOT more.

Evidence: Image

Video: https://vid.me/O4kJ
Find

Yeah, they're kinda jerks in all seriousness. Don't know if there's really enough proof though.
Find

Yeah. Photos don't show enough. Gotta wait for the video.
Find

Here is the Video:

https://vid.me/O4kJ
Find

Im sorry about the skype call, honey booboo and all the other stuff.
Find

Denny just came on and banned them for a week, but I'm hoping they get banned for WAY longer.
Find

There is not enough evidence for them all to receive a ban...

Only person with reasonable evidence is Breakfast who was disrespecting Terran, the "rdm" could be from tobias prop killing, as I see in the video.

I don't agree with the week bans given the lack of evidence.
Find

(01-04-2015, 09:23 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  There is not enough evidence for them all to receive a ban...

Only person with reasonable evidence is Breakfast who was disrespecting Terran, the "rdm" could be from tobias prop killing, as I see in the video.

I don't agree with the week bans without the correct amount of evidence.

Voodikod was saying the N word, and also attempted to RDM me in the video. And they were all disrepecting...
Find

(01-04-2015, 09:25 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(01-04-2015, 09:23 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  There is not enough evidence for them all to receive a ban...

I don't agree with the week bans without the correct amount of evidence.

Voodikod was saying the N word, and also attempted to RDM me in the video. He was also disrespecting...

No evidence of him saying the N word in the video, I see him "attempting to rdm you" when you're "attempting to prop kill", the disrespect wasn't high on his part, more on breakfast.
Find

Maybe. Omega just told me they were rdming and being racist and for me to go deal with it. (he wasn't at home)
Find