Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Dylansonfire
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
membership
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:30 AM
» Replies: 5
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
05-07-2024, 07:36 PM
» Replies: 6
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,450,   Latest member: L1ghtStrikes,   Forum threads: 9,016,   Forum posts: 74,379,   Full Statistics

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you
Posted by: NeoLeo - 08-09-2015, 12:27 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

THE BADERATORS
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/443955291033702381/9A53CDA2BC4EB7E489BEE9D07F5627BF68EE8EB6/

Print this item

Skins
Posted by: Soulmashed - 08-08-2015, 10:11 PM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Are skins going to be a thing on the server? I would really live to see some. I was just wondering because if so i might get into making some.

Print this item

Today's Shop/Quests
Posted by: Terran - 08-08-2015, 05:05 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (4)

Gun #1:
Ominous Famas (Unlikely)
Gun #2:
Exalted Rifle* (Rare)
Gun #3:
Nighthawk (Legendary)

Quests:
Easy:
The Clean-Up Crew
The Drop Shot
Medium:
Let Bullets Rain
Marksman
Hard:
The Greatest Plan
Buckshot Eliminator

Print this item

Derps re-member+ app...
Posted by: Ritt - 08-08-2015, 04:18 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (2)

Steam Name(Current): derp-a-doodle-doo

Current Rank: member

Have you ever been banned and why: a few times over jokes with friends and one miss understanding. Nothing serious

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I want to be a large part of the community and be able to help when needed. Yes I made mistake that led to me being demoted but I feel I have learned from my mistake and feel I can benefit the server again

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think you should re-promote me because in the time I was this in the position before i over reacted and messed up i feel I was helpful to the server. I would like to be helpful again and make the server a all around better environment for everyone.

Do you have any administrative experience: yes mostly in miecraft but I have experience in gmod as well. I have co-owned administrated and been a mod throughout minecraft servers when I played it before gmod. I have also been mod on a gmod servery before is closed down.

Additional Details: I know I over reacted and made a mistake that caused me to lose me rank. I feel I have learned from my mistake and feel ready to help again. If you feel i don't deserve a second chance i respect that as i did mess up and deserve the consequences.i appreciate any and all feedback from this app as it will help me correct myself more. Thank you for reading this and I hope the past is the past.

(I have been on vacation and that is why I have not been on. My flight lands at 4 tomorrow so I should be able to get on at about 5. I miss you guys ^×^)

Print this item

Yes or no
Posted by: dongle - 08-08-2015, 03:46 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (10)

I want to do a series of posts every day reminiscent of what I did with the good night threads at NTG

yes or no? it'll be a brand new thing

there's a surprise for yall if i get to finish

Print this item

*cough*
Posted by: seal clubber - 08-08-2015, 02:48 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (4)

https://gyazo.com/6c70ec4fd53ad178fd2fbc3ef3ac3436

Print this item

Crescents/Item Crates bug on the Market
Posted by: Terran - 08-07-2015, 10:49 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (12)

Total Items Lost: 1x Crescent Case, 1x Item Crate.

I put a couple of Crescent and Item crates (in bulk) on the market.

4 Crescents @ 395ea
3 Item Crates @ 200ea

EagleDestroyer (STEAM_0:1:67492991) says that he bought 2 crescent cases and 1 item crates.

He linked them in chat (The crescents), showing he had 2. I got money for 1 crescent (364) and 1 item crate (183), but no money for the second crescent case. However, as I said, he got both of them.

It charged Eagle for 1 Item and 1 Crescent cases. So, basically:

He DIDN'T pay for the 2nd Crescent Case, nor did I receive the money, but I lost the item.

--------
I just tested it with Cyan Spy, I gave him 2 crescents. He put them both up for 600 each, stacked. I bought both, and it took only 600 coins from me, and paid him 552, yet I got both cases.
--------

Edit: Update. Another Weird bug happened.

Since my crates didn't sell properly before, I set 4 crates up (2x Crescent, 2x Item) on the market for 395 and 195ea. After about 20 minutes, I decided to take them off and clicked "Remove". When I got the items back, I only got back 1 Crescent Case and 1 Item Crate. The other two were lost. Here's a picture saying that all 4 had returned, when only 2 did.

Print this item

MatlaS's unban request
Posted by: Callschanov Bhugavich - 08-07-2015, 08:59 PM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (5)

Steam Name (Current): Unquenchable MatlaS

Steam Name (During incident): MatlaS (most likely)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26489585

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Matalataloo/

Name of staff you were banned by: I'unno, I'll have to check.

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened, repealed, anything helps really.

Reason for ban: Being an aggresive little shit, rude, nosey, obnoxious in chat, being a bad player in general.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Ye'sir.

Additional details: I have a mic now, I've had a lot of shit go on lately, and I'm too tired to be complaining, so you won't be hearing me complain 24/7 about things like I used too; I will also not be a little jackass as I always have been. Period, no questions asked, four stacks full.

Print this item

Wolfy9800's Member+ application
Posted by: Wolfy9800 - 08-07-2015, 06:32 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current):Wolfy9800

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why?:I don't think so..

Why would you like to be promoted?:I have been trying out my best to help out new players as much as I can as a member, when there isn't any staff members on there is sometimes RDM on the server which is really annoying, I try my best to get proof to get RDMers banned when there isn't any staff members on.

Why do you think we should promote you?:I try to play a lot on the server when I have time, I have experience in handling RDM situations and I would like to be more helpful to the players when there isn't any staff members on.

Do you have any administrative experience?:Yes, I had Super admin on a DarkRP server and a couple of minecraft servers.

Additional Details: No additional details because i'm a scrub. Oh wait does this count as additional details.

Print this item

Can some more +Members be promoted?
Posted by: Terran - 08-07-2015, 04:55 PM - Forum: General - Replies (14)

Please. We don't have enough grunts out on the field. I'm one of the few +Members who plays regularly, and I'd like to take a break sometimes rather than have to stay on simply to staff. Here's a few top-tier applicants.

Please promote some more active players!

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1735

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1559

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1925

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1863

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1818

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1206 online users. » 33 Member(s) | 1173 Guest(s)
A Name, BarryTheBuckshotBunny, Boolerino, Bri, cnyanners, CoachGrump, Creeper Hugger, De_Vour, Divine, Drifty, Dylansonfire, enby.wafflehouse2001, heavysandvich5, Hugs, Jesus Crust, Kaelis, Kusaki, Lee, Leyzr, LMANKIZZLE, MAGES., McKillington, Moor3, murkychaos, NotBlackGuyFieri, Piam2900, Revs, shiro17k, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, Terran, The Apothecary, The Suess, Unknown