Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Emily Estrada - Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current):Emily Estrada

Steam Name (During incident):Emily Estrada

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:103209702

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166685133

Name of staff you were banned by: Console?

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed, please.

Reason for ban: [automated] Hacks detected! This has been logged.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

What really happened?: I had joined in for a little while spectating then i got put back to the main screen, tried to log in said you've been banned permanently! Bitch!! And then i tried to login again and it had the Auto hack detected.

Additional details: Stated above is what mainly happened
Find

ive been playing with her quite a bit over the last couple of days and ive not seen anything unusual, is it possible that it was a false detection? this might be unrelated but the same thing happened to me in a game called crossfire and i never tried to hack nor do i even know how yet id randomly get kicked and itd say it was because hacks were detected
Find

Sorry, but nobody gets un-banned for hacking. Ever. You're gone for good. If you can provide some kind of proof...
Find

What would be proof Terran?
Find

Not quite sure, but Brass will have the logs of what scripts you were (most) likely running. Not sure if someone would have had to check your lua hooks though, I'm no expert. Have to wait for his opinion. TBH if you didn't have nearly 30 hours I'd just say you're gone for good and that's it.
Find

To be honest i barely figured out there was hacks for GMOD a few days ago and lua? Whats lua? is that a certain hack or something?
Find

Did you have anything running in the background? There really can't be "false detecting", lol.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

What do you mean running in the backround?
Find

Like aside from Garry's Mod, did you have anything other than an internet browser open?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

not that i know of
Find