Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: Mex
05-02-2024, 08:12 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,007,   Forum posts: 74,338,   Full Statistics

Rainbow Hi! I'm Chroma!
Posted by: Chroma - 01-29-2016, 09:05 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (7)

Hello everybody! I am Chroma, and the reason I joined this wonderful community is so that I can finally sell all my crap on the market because I enjoy the unique experience your custom server and community provides. Seeing that this is an introduction post, here's some facts about me:
- I enjoy playing Garry's Mod and other first-person games
- I know how to avoid Blue Shells on Double Dash for Mario Kart NES
- ^It's deep magic, don't question it^
- I am fairly okay at TTT
- My second favorite Gmod gamemode is Sledbuild. Message me if you want to play together!

So, that's about it! If you want to be Steam friends, just message me!

See you next time!
Chroma.

Print this item

Smash Crystal
Posted by: Tango(SCRUB) - 01-29-2016, 07:02 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

Makes gravity increased by 25%

It was MY idea

Print this item

Professor Space Unban.
Posted by: ProfessorSpace - 01-29-2016, 06:16 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (5)

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Professor Space

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24445839

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProfessorSpace/

Name of staff you were banned by: anangrybeaver

Length of the ban: 1 weej

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: "Mass RDM"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:

do you count 2 kills as "Mass RDM" i dont but beaver does!

No i did not commit mass rdm. I killed Gizmo on a round because box had called him out and he killed a inno

I killed Major Tom because i watched him kill a inno now its my fault for not thinking about calling him out but i did see his name clearly

Additional details:

Beaver is an idiot. He joinned took one persons side without asking me why i had killed them then banned me. Thats the worst investigating ive ever seen.

I would get the round damage / shot logs but you know i cant because im banned. if anyone cares too it was round i think of construct 1/28/16 at 11:00 Mountain Standard Time.

Print this item

Lightweight Deagle = 800 coins
Posted by: ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ - 01-29-2016, 05:53 AM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

Ill pay 800 coins for a lightweight Deag, Anyone selling?

Print this item

Reindeer pets
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 01-29-2016, 05:26 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (7)

What would be a good price to sell the reindeer pet for? Also why is its location unable to be changed?

Print this item

Tier re-ordering.
Posted by: Brassx - 01-29-2016, 02:10 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (39)

It has come to my attention, that some rare tiers are still quite a bit better than a lot of Legendary tiers in the system.

I'm hoping to compile a list of such tiers with all of your help. The end goal of this is so that instead of just flat-out nerfing the guns that are rares, I'm going to re-arrange them. As in, make them Legendary(more rare), then some Legendary items will be turned into Rares(or rebalanced, depending on a few things). This is a much easier way(and better in my opinion) than simply going through EVERYTHING and re-balancing the stats alone.

The fact is, there are 46 tiers(or 48 including non-obtainable ones), and it gets a little difficult for me to maintain in my mind alone where all of the stats sit.

If you do not agree with this, you're free to state why here. otherwise feel free to post any tiers you believe may need to be bumped up, or moved down, etc.

Print this item

Septimus currently has a reload crystal
Posted by: SilentSpy - 01-28-2016, 10:47 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (4)

It's not charged either.

Print this item

Tango(SCRUB) +Member App
Posted by: Tango(SCRUB) - 01-28-2016, 10:03 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current):Tango(SCRUB)

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why:None(except for name switching in-game)

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted since i have shown that i can follow the rules and have spent lots of time on here and would like to contribute more

Why do you think we should promote you?: Well i played lots of the server and would like to provide a bit more to the server than just playing

Do you have any administrative experience:No but i have to start somewhere

Additional Details:TANGO DOWN( Jake1o never forget Jake1o [innocent] has damaged Tango(SCRUB) [innocent] for 346 HP with falling or prop damage)

Print this item

GG CANDY CANE
Posted by: Pin - 01-28-2016, 01:45 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (8)

Print this item

Member+ Application
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 01-27-2016, 11:47 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): ZombieNinja975

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not once

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted to help keep peace on the server at times where other staff cannot get on to deal with troublemakers.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've spent a lot of my time on the server, met lots of friends and plan on spending a lot more time here. If promoted I can help out with problematic people in more ways then having to get someone onto the game, or making a report for them to be dealt with later on, thus possibly giving them the entire night to continue to break the rules.

Do you have any administrative experience?: None, but I've been told by staff the majority of punishments for breaking rules, and usually have several people on steam to instruct how to deal with situations I would be unsure of.

Additional Details: I started off steam playing with just my little brother and real life friends, then after joining this server my friends list grew way larger, I love this server and the people on it, and look forward to more years of TTT fun.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 996 online users. » 45 Member(s) | 951 Guest(s)
-Poke-, ?Shadow Wolf?, Boolerino, Brassx , Brim, cnyanners, CoachGrump, Coyote, Danderp, Dovah The Deaf, DoYouWantCereal, Fear, Glazz, Hackbot, heavysandvich5, HoHoHorry Squatter, Hrdly, Hugs, Jerk Butt, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Jyu Viole Grace, Kaelis, Lee, lemon, Mad King Blizzard, ManBob, Mean & Evil, Moor3, North, Not John Smith , PandaCow, Phiwip, Revs, Ruastin, Ryan, Skullkid94700, Slanderman_, stoopid, STÆSH, Tcupp, Terran, TheTholarExpress, TJ1524, Tonifur