Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gag For No Reason

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Jake1o

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:24398756

Map the event happened on: gm_construct (not sure if thats how you type it)

Date of event: 2/10/2016

What Happened?: I saw someone shoot near someone, but I didn't want to make false KoS so I did a Suspicion using microphone, I was then gagged, I asked why I was gagged, he/she then proceeded to call me a 12 year old and say that I need to use text chat instead of voice chat since I am 12 (im older btw), he then told me "please and thank you. not being a dick. youll understand when youre older." I haven't done anything wrong, so I don't understand why he/she is acting like this.

Witnesses: I died pretty early in the game and I was PMing him.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/3T50Y

-1 you are 12, use text chat.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

+1, jake has gotten out of hand and needs to be banned

/sarcasm

some people just shouldn't use their mic for the enjoyment of the majority, lol
not only that, but it's for your general safety. people on the internet are ruthless when it comes to squeekers, so its for your own good if people don't know

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Banned, demoted, gagged, wiped, reported to AOL, and told his mom on him.

In all seriousness though ^.

(02-11-2016, 01:31 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Banned, demoted, gagged, wiped, reported to AOL, and told his mom on him.

In all seriousness though ^.

the funny thing about this is he knows jake's mom.

Is it bad that brass threatened jake to tell his mom. (even as a joke) it feels like elementary all over again.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

But I am not 12, why do you base that off of the sound of my voice?

If it's because of the sound of my voice, then say "people with a low pitched voice use chat"
Find

(02-11-2016, 01:34 AM)Battle Scarred Warrior Wrote:  But I am not 12, why do you base that off of the sound of my voice?

If it's because of the sound of my voice, then say "people with a low pitched voice use chat"

What about "People with the voice of a 12 year old use chat."
Find

(02-11-2016, 01:34 AM)Battle Scarred Warrior Wrote:  But I am not 12, why do you base that off of the sound of my voice?

Okay, I clearly offended you by calling you 12 so I apologize for that. I just call all squeakers 12. The point was that you are a squeaker so you should use text chat. Your age is irrelevant. Now that you know all of this are we good here? Do you still want to keep this player complaint up and see where it gets you? lol
Find

I didnt know age could be offensive.
Find