Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: North
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,006,   Forum posts: 74,325,   Full Statistics

Im back :P
Posted by: Soulmashed - 04-01-2016, 01:24 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (9)

Long time no see guys.

Print this item

The nuggie Tobias situation.
Posted by: Brassx - 04-01-2016, 12:10 AM - Forum: General - Replies (61)

This has been a rather tough situation to resolve. I have demoted nuggie to moderator for now, until it's resovled. It may be too harsh, and if you guys feel it's too harsh, I will accept that I was wrong and fix it/apologize. However, while I may not like the decision, it's something I feel is the correct thing to do as of now.

Nuggie and tobias have this beef between them that simply wont go away.

This started when Nuggie and Tobias were debating about politics and threw insults at each other.

I will post the complaints I received, In order, and the story as I understand it.

It started with this:

tobiasxz Wrote:For the past few days(5 or 6) nuggie has constantly been harassing me in game and on the forums.

This was from the shoutbox:

This is a PM:

And I have a recording of him harassing me in game for no reason, if you want it.

This is really starting to upset me, and I really want something done about it.

Thank you.

Which came to this:
tobiasxz Wrote:He is now spamming this in game to annoy me:

Aresuft told him to stop, but he continued to do it, and I can't tell him to stop since he has me blocked for telling him to stop.

The part about jake was a mistake, so ignore that, we worked it out.

This image was also glitched out in my other PM:

Aresuft just told me that he is now shit talking me in admin chat, and said i was a shit kid.

You can check the admin chat logs if you want.

Basically these things go on. I talked to nuggie already and it seemed resolved, I asked him to just leave him be and stop with any of the nonsense on the server.

I got wind of him being passive agressive in game

Shortly after, another complaint was received.

I replied:

Now sometime between these, we got wind of Nuggie being passive aggressive towards tobias. Nuggie even admitted that himself.

He only had Tobias and Aresuft on his blocked list, and in game would make statements about his blocked list('I hope people on my blocked list doesn't win, etc) Basically, people heard him being passive aggressive. Jake and AXE apparently both asked him to stop(as well as aresuft).

So I told Tobias AND nuggie, I'm done with it. They need to both knock it off, and the next person who starts anything is going to get demoted or banned. They both agreed to that.

Now, the other day I get this:
Some of these videos are pretty silly to be honest. So I didn't really know what to think exactly, however, today Nuggie joined teamspeak, said : steamsalty: ? To tobias (only those two were in the Welcome channel), then left. That was the last straw for me. Little 'button pokes', instigating things, when I personally asked him to stop twice. It's not something super serious, but it's not something we want our admins doing. It seems very immature, and I imagine some of you will agree with that. It's completely pointless for him to do these things, when he knows tobias has an issue with him.

Now I forgot to mention I DID try and get them two to work it out in Teamspeak between themselves. It did not work, tobias got angry and left because of a minor comment. That was a bit of an overreaction tobias, but what ever.

Now I ask, are these actions something we want an Admin, the highest rank one can pretty much be on the server, doing? Is it not immature? Was a demote too harsh?

This is in no way one sided either, Tobias definitely has some to blame, but that's another discussion.

Print this item

Combine market sale notifications
Posted by: Unpoke - 03-31-2016, 11:16 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

as of lately, people join the server and it all goes to shits as they receive 50 "You have acquired 1 coin!" notifications, can we just make it one notification showing how many they've received so the server doesnt die?

Print this item

Potentially maybe hopefully
Posted by: Kuro - 03-31-2016, 11:33 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (5)

may or may not be gone for a few days depending on how it goes

kind of a rough way to put it, but I've got surgery in 4 minutes.

Cya soon though!

Print this item

Deathbringer Stuff
Posted by: SP1D3RP1G - 03-31-2016, 05:20 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (29)

I have a couple of ideas for improvements for the Deathbringer since I recently traded for one.

1. Can the circular cross-hair thing be smaller so its easier to aim close range?

2. Can the transition time between the rifle and melee forms be one second quicker just so it can become useful?

3. Can the sensitivity while scoped be the same as other rifles?

Sorry for posting about such and old gun but unpoke and I agree this stuff should be done.

Print this item

Lightbulb A Simple Addition to the Logs
Posted by: SP1D3RP1G - 03-31-2016, 03:58 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

I was wondering if the logs could show if someone has been called out in text chat. In other words, take the name from whoever has the ttt_radio traitor command done on them and just put one line in the logs showing "Player X was Called Out". It makes it easier so you don't have to go back and forth between chat and logs for a report.

Print this item

DEV1ATE - Member Application
Posted by: DEV1ATE - 03-31-2016, 03:35 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (14)

Steam Name(Current): DEV1ATE

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 7hrs 1min 28sec (Could have sworn i've played longer. If ya want me to wait a little more, I will.)

Where did you hear about this server?: Word spread on NTG that this server existed, and I figured "well, shit, might as well go check it out"

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yep, on NTG for exploding the spaceship and also temporarily for fucking with Morsas (I'm GaMzEe MaKaRa, Epsilon)

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy the weapons system of this server, as it is far more balanced than NTG, and I have yet to see otherwise. Likewise, I like the idea of the inventory system, hence my original reason for playing on NTG.

Referred by: NTG players

Additional Details: Previous NTG player, that's about it. Ya might remember me, ya might not, but I wasn't exactly forgettable for that little bit of commotion I caused with Morsas (And when I mean commotion, I mean dear god, I called him out on a lot of shit he was doing with his temporary mod powers.)

Print this item

What is this?
Posted by: Terran - 03-31-2016, 03:08 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (13)

Print this item

Looking to make Rare (Tier IV) KEYS? Look NO FURTHER!
Posted by: Terran - 03-30-2016, 07:46 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (3)

For only FORTY-NINE (49) coins each, my JOLLY COLLECTION is on the Markietplace! They're all RARE tier, and there are FOUR PAGES OF THEM! That's over EIGHTY (80) Rare guns to make keys from! In total, its merely around 3,800 coins for all, but 10 will ONLY be 500! This is an AMAZING deal at 1/2 the normal JOLLY price, seen currently at 99 coins per, so get started NOW! You WILL get lucky!*

*Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Gambling is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.

Print this item

Finished Works (Voxel Art)
Posted by: MagicVoxel - 03-30-2016, 05:26 PM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

**IMPORTANT**
If you're here to check out a work that's completed, you're in the right place!
If not, and you wish to suggest a work, Go to the main thread here:

Suggest a Project: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3707

Finished works:

- Evangelion for Aresuft:

- Snake for Dreadark (Special request: Only 1 shade of green, 20 voxels limit):

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1209 online users. » 7 Member(s) | 1202 Guest(s)
Brassx , GoldenGuy, Jyu Viole Grace, ManeGunner6, Mousey, Tcupp, twentysix