Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snow Disrespect

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Snow

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:31654658

Map the event happened on: Whitehouse

Date of event: 9/4/2016

What Happened?: Snow started getting really angry at Discord and someone else because he got teamed on in Bouncing Mayhem. He started calling people "faggots" both over mic and chat.

Witnesses: Mr. Potato, ArkOfJustice, Discord, UnknownFile.exe

Proof:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662407252
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662407464
Umpty Dumpty
Find

He does this to almost anyone for any reason

I have seen him yell and scream at people for asking if he was snow22.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I don't see anything bad from him in your proof. He's not directing it at anyone particular, and the second screenshot shows you calling him a fag and him basically saying "no u" xd

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(04-09-2016, 09:42 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I don't see anything bad from him in your proof. He's not directing it at anyone particular, and the second screenshot shows you calling him a fag and him basically saying "no u" xd

hes saying that itsnt ok to be dropping the "fag bomb" aka it isnt ok to be saying faggot to people
and snow says that to him
I've had problems with snow before but not all the time
whenever he gets mad he starts acting like this
no huge major punishment should be given
maybe his first and only warning
because whenever people say faggot intentional to like try and offend you
I get a little offended
but obviously joking around i'm ok with
just give him a warning
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

I was there for what its worth and he was abusing him; he was salty because he lost on the minigame and was taking it out on beserker. He kept using homophobic language throughout and we all just muted him. I don't think a complaint in necessesary; he was just lost in the heat of the moment i think and you were all fueling and feeding him to get a reaction too.
Find

(04-09-2016, 11:40 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  
(04-09-2016, 09:42 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I don't see anything bad from him in your proof. He's not directing it at anyone particular, and the second screenshot shows you calling him a fag and him basically saying "no u" xd

hes saying that itsnt ok to be dropping the "fag bomb" aka it isnt ok to be saying faggot to people
I get a little offended
just give him a warning

Zott already gave him a final warning for disrespect when he called Tango and I faggots.

Find

This is a video game just block him. There's a block command for a reason and I think some people need to realize that this isn't real life...
Find

(04-10-2016, 01:04 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(04-09-2016, 11:40 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  

I get a little offended
just give him a warning

Zott already gave him a final warning for disrespect when he called Tango and I faggots.

Ya this is not the first time and he was given a warning, and he was intentionally calling me and tobiasxz that name, tbh i think he should take some time off the server just to cool down
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(04-10-2016, 01:15 AM)Axe Wrote:  This is a video game just block him. There's a block command for a reason and I think some people need to realize that this isn't real life...

Yes but simple rules are supposed to be followed when you are playing on a server, it clearly says "No disrespecting" in the rules, so even without using the block command, he shouldn't be throwing those out there.

Yes it is a game, but just because it's a game doesn't mean don't take it so seriously, people are here for whatever reasons, and people have the right to take it seriously because people like to ruin people's time and not as many people have as much time to game as others do, breaking rules is still breaking rules and they deserve to be punished.

Some 14 year olds are immature and some aren't. You can't change how someone acts but just ignore him I don't think this warrants a complaint but still he shouldn't be doing this
Find