Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rule Changes/Suggestions

I have noticed a couple situations where Member+ and above get into a disagreement over a rule. I decided to make a thread to post some of them.

Destroying a Health Station
AFK Killing
No Racist Names
Delaying
More may be added soon. If you have an idea, just reply to it and I will add it.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

The AFK killing one is already allowed from my understanding. Racist names seems obvious that appropriate action needs to be taken, and I agree the message could be useful but what if nobody's there to enforce it? We don't want it turning into an empty warning. Auto-slayin could be a response as well, but just because the timer runs out doesn't mean they were "delaying".

I thought there was a thread recently about debating the health station thing too.

- That Thrakos Noob

Can't say I remember any racist names. If there were, action would be taken since racism isn't tolerated in ANY form. No new rule needs to be made about that.
Find

The thing with overtime is that it's a specified time when it starts if I'm correct. When you get a kill, the timer increases but it might help. Also if there are 2 dead bodies next to an afl, you can kill him.
Find

(04-09-2016, 11:36 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  No Racist Names
Find

Most of these rules are in place except the first one. In my opinion the detective should have powers over other players and should be able to claim his equiptment. The rule says he has no power, but I feel he should and imo killing for destroying a health station should be kosable Also there is no point for the overtime warning.
Find