Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,446,   Latest member: evilyofie,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,324,   Full Statistics

Kcat's Member Plus Application
Posted by: Kcat - 03-21-2016, 07:31 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): Kcat

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Karma banned a few times(not recently)

Why would you like to be promoted?: I really want to help out the server.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I'm very active and you can count on me to get a job done. Reports are a very important thing to deal with and I would not abandon them. I'm rarely disrespectful to players, sometimes I use insults to joke around but I don't go overboard. I try to help anyone with issues they have or any questions they ask. Also, I'm not a very serious person but I know when I should be.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Nop

Additional Details: I like to help.

Print this item

Posted by: Terran - 03-21-2016, 07:22 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (3)

Najpiękniejsze miejsca w Europie
1.  Sycylia – to największa wyspa na Morzu Śródziemnym, leżąca przy czubku Półwyspu Apenińskiego. Znajduje się tam wiele zabytków, plaż, a nawet wulkan Etna.
2.  Dubrownik – chorwackie miasto, również pełne zabytków. Zostało ono wpisane na listę światowego dziedzictwa UNESCO. Jest tam również kręcona 8 część filmu Gwiezdne Wojny.
3.  Jezioro Szczyrbskie – jedno z najpiękniejszych jezior w słowackich Tatrach. W okolicy mieści się wiele pensjonatów i hoteli. Niestety pływanie po nim jest zabronione.
4.  Toskania - jedno z najważniejszych centrów turystyki na świecie. Region ten słynie szczególnie z regionalnej kuchni i wina, jak również z wspaniałej sztuki Renesansu, np. „Dawida” Michała Anioła.
5.  Rotterdam – ważny Holenderski port morski. Został całkowicie zniszczony podczas II wojny światowej. Po wojnie w mieście pełno jest nowoczesnej, szklanej architektury.
6.  Szkocja – kraina na Wyspach Brytyjskich odznaczająca się malowniczymi jeziorami, jak również krajobrazami. Znajduje się też tam legendarne Loch Ness.
7.  Meath – Irlandzkie hrabstwo które odgrywało istotna rolę w historii tego kraju. Znajduje się tam największy Irlandzki zamek, wzniesiony w 1176 r.
8.  Wenecja – ikona Włoch. Plac św. Marka, Bazylika św. Marka, Piombi, Palazzo Grassi, można tak wymieniać bez końca. Zdecydowanie warte zobaczenia.
9.  Jezioro Balaton – nazywane także Błotnym, to największy akwen na Węgrzech. Pomimo powierzchni 592 km2, jego średnia głębokość to tylko 3 metry.
10. Praga – pełna kolorowych kamienic stolica sąsiada Polski. Jedna z ciekawych atrakcji to rejs po Wełtawie, najdłuższej czeskiej rzeki przepływającej przez tą stolicę.

Print this item

Posted by: Terran - 03-21-2016, 07:20 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - No Replies

Print this item

Maeps unban request
Posted by: Aresuft - 03-21-2016, 07:18 PM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (14)

Steam Name (Current): Maeps

Steam Name (During incident): Dno did Benghazi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158709242

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maeps/

Name of staff you were banned by: Don't remember

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Trolling

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I was online with chicken and dno when they were perma ban. I was just joking around but they took it a little far. I feel like I was ban as well just for being associated with them.

Additional details: New account, was banned on the old one so I figured I should post an appeal anyways.

Print this item

Member Application
Posted by: Abu - 03-21-2016, 05:23 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (16)

Steam name: Abu

Time played on FRG: 93 hours

Where did i hear about FRG: Me and a friend were playing ttt and we were looking for a new server to play on and we found FRG and we were likE... WOAH the item system and after round music was awesome.

I have never been banned except for wen i accedentally changed my name durring round Tongue

Why do i want to join? I want to join cause why not its a nice small server with very cool aspects and FRG showed me a different way to play TTT.

Who was I refered by: N/A

Addition details: Not too much more to say so thx for reading! Big Grin

Print this item

Mrman1125's app
Posted by: E1ev1n - 03-21-2016, 11:57 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (5)

Steam Name(Current): mrman1125

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): A little over a day

Where did you hear about this server?: I was with Ntg liked the whole item drop idea and found you guys when I searched for drops.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: The community is very nice no assholes like a lot of servers the owner is active and staff are on very often. So far I haven't meet someone that is rude or an asshole. I think it would just be very nice to be considered a part of the community.

Referred by: (Sorry didn't know get referred was a thing)

Additional Details: I got that good grammar though (really thought my grammar used to be shit). And if I get denied for time I understand it's just business. How do I become a donator.

Print this item

More market search options
Posted by: Seto Kaiba - 03-21-2016, 12:24 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

The current options for searching the market is very limited.
Im suggestion options affordability, price, rarity(as in sorted from ordinary to exotic).

Print this item

Patchnotes 3/20/2016
Posted by: Brassx - 03-20-2016, 11:00 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (7)

•Minigame tokens now have a 1 round cooldown (might be increased later). This cooldown applies globally, to all minigame tokens, and is not per-person.
•Block commands should work during minigames now(hopefully, I can't exactly test this by myself though).
•Fixed several other minigame bugs(thanks dread/axe!).
•Hopefully fixed the vanilla weapon bug.

Print this item

Adiós
Posted by: Pin - 03-20-2016, 08:08 PM - Forum: Old - Replies (17)

Print this item

Getting Inventory Slots while already at the Cap
Posted by: Chosen - 03-20-2016, 05:55 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (6)

So I've had this happen 5 times already, but I hit the cap that you get from Gift Packages (65) awhile back and I didn't realize you could keep getting these from the gift packages after you hit the cap.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1157 online users. » 29 Member(s) | 1128 Guest(s)
Brassx , Brick, Creeper Hugger, D3F4ULT, DonP, Dovah The Deaf, Faolan, Fear, Fia, Golf Ball Dealer, hami, heavysandvich5, Hugs, james32123, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, LinusDickPics / velk.ca, ManeGunner6, Mean & Evil, minty, PandaCow, Piam2900, Ruastin, Shiny Mega Gallade, Simba, stoopid, Swedish Submarine, Sxythe, Terran