Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Dylansonfire
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
membership
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:30 AM
» Replies: 5
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
05-07-2024, 07:36 PM
» Replies: 6
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,450,   Latest member: L1ghtStrikes,   Forum threads: 9,016,   Forum posts: 74,379,   Full Statistics

Undope wants to be more
Posted by: Undope420 - 06-10-2016, 04:05 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (18)

Current steam name: Undope420
Current hours: 491.04 (Is that enough)
Where did I hear about this server: This is the first server I ever joined in Garry's mod
Have I been banned: Yes, once was for fun for a minute and I've been banned from the shop for blocking my hands with a prop when I first joined Garry's mod.
Why do I want to join: I am active pretty regularly and have been more active on the forums lately.
Referred by: My beautiful self!
Additional details: I am a pretty easy going guy and would love to make new and more online friends on the server and forums! (P.S Imma win the pokemon tourney!)

Print this item

FührerAZ - unban request
Posted by: Preston (AZ) Garvey - 06-10-2016, 03:46 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (4)

Steam Name (Current): FührerAZ

Steam Name (During incident): FührerAZ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52339144

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198

Name of staff you were banned by:  [Ice Mage]Mini Cosmic

Length of the ban: 1 week

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: said the N word

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details: I wasn't using the term in a racial context as I am by law, African American. The only reason such a thing could be thought of is if you strongly believe in text book definitions, even then that isn't the true meaning of the word. The word originated as meaning "Ignorance" The only reason the word was associated with the Africans was because the Europeans at the time thought Africans were ignorant. If you think it is racist still, the Europeans at the time would've called more than just Africans the word as they thought they were the smartest race in the world. This means Asians and Native Americans would've been called the word as well.

Print this item

Rune Ideas
Posted by: Terran - 06-10-2016, 12:08 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (19)

All rarities/ways to obtain/etc are fully up to Brass if any of these ideas are decent enough.

Rune of Variance
This Rune will allow you to re-roll both the stats and a suffix' stats (if applicable) on the gun of your choice. E.G: Stats will change their variables depending on what the Tier allows, and Suffix' will get a different chance/duration/damage/etc. This could be bad or good!

Rune of Reincarnation
This Rune will reset your level to 1, letting you gain EXP to get more Gift Packages. If you reset above level 50, you get a permanent "Perk" that causes the Gift Packages you open to count as +5 levels over what you currently are. (E.G the level 5 package will count as a level 10). Getting to level 60 before resetting, no matter which "Reset" it is, would make the bonus +10. Getting to level 70 would make it +15.

Rune of Refreshing
This Rune will cause your Event Cool-downs to immediately reset, thus allowing you to play them again. This could either affect one Event if there are multiple and they don't share the cool-downs, or just a specific one.

Rune of Fashion (New idea from Kili, thanks!)
This Rune would give you a random 3x3 panel similar to the Gift Package, but inside of it would be 9 of -ANY- cosmetic ever released. Obviously, rarer ones would show up much less often. You get to pick -1- cosmetic from these 9. You can NOT get Exotic accessories from this! (Good thinking, Dread.)

Rune of Progression
This Rune will cause you to gain some %, or when at low levels possibly even a level, in an Enchancable weapon of your choice. This effect will be immediate and unusable if the Weapon is currently maxed-out. (I feel its unfair for a handful of players to have maxed-out weapons when they leveled up quite literally a hundred times faster, this could give a little boost to the more unlucky players?)

Rune of Disappointment (Small Credits to Kuro!)
When used, the next Gift Package to be empty will re-roll itself to give you another chance!

Rune of Transmogrification
This Rune, after being used, will turn a weapons crate into another Crate of any type. (I figured if these Runes weren't super common, then it'd be kinda neat.)

Rune of Empowerment
After being used, EXP gains AND EXP losses are increased by +100% for four hours. This could possibly count for leveling up weapons, too?

Rune of Tricksters
After being used, for every round that you don't get a drop, you get an increasing chance to get a drop. It will eventually hit 100%.

Rune of Wealth
For a set amount of rounds, your minimum drops is raised slightly higher. (Expect to not be able to drop commons, and instead they'd be uncommons?)

Rune of Wonders
For X rounds after using this Rune, there is an increased chance of all mini-games to happen.

Rune of Artifacts
This Rune would be quite a bit more unique than most. For some time after use, For every "Standard" round that your team wins (6+ people on minimum), you'll gain a "charge". You can expend the charges to act as a random roll. The more charges that you have, the better items that you can get.

Rune of Fragmentation
Upon use, the Rune is consumed and you get to choose up to five items to destroy. These items will be 100% unrecoverable, but you will get a (Very) small amount of Forerunner Fragments. More rare weaponry will, of course, give better returns. Crystals can NOT be used! (Good idea, Leo.)

Rune of Scales
Once used, a Dragon Round will happen the next immediately available round. You have a much higher chance to be the Dragon, but not absolute.

Rune of Subterfuge
When used, the next immediately available round will be a Hunter round. You have a much higher chance to be the one chosen as a Hunter, however, it isn't a guarantee.

Rune(s) of Unlocking
There are four tiers of these runes; and they can replace (3) of the items required to create a Key by themselves. You can get Tier I, II, III and IV, but no higher.

Rune of Ability
A special Rune. When used, it will double the EXP cost required to level up a gun, but will grant (1) bonus MAXIMUM Enhancement to it. This may possibly be done multiple times if it isn't too overpowered, but each time will add even more EXP cost. The first rune is 2x, the second is 5x, the third is 9x, etc, until it would become nearly impossible to level up. (If this doesn't work or just would be overpowered, maybe any gun that is not unique and legendary or below could gain an Enhancement Point with high XP costs, just to -slightly- customize your favorite weapon?)

Rune of Charging
You may use this Rune to charge any crystal with 2-6 full charges. [E.G an empty crystal could become Blaze Crystal(5).]

Rune of Leprechauns
After using this Rune, for every 30 minutes you play in a row you will gain a random coin drop, most likely not breaking several hundred. This Rune will last from (1) hour to (6) hours, which only "Counts down" when you play. Spectator does NOT count.

Rune of Power
When used, for the rest of the map you will be equipped with a random Godlike primary, secondary and melee if applicable. These are drop-able, but otherwise disappear upon re-equipping/etc. (Figured it'd be fun for someone to get to play around with Godlikes that they may never get. Plus, RNG!)

Rune of Marriage
Upon use, Kcat immediately marries you. Only one may drop. I call dibs!

More to come?

Other Rune-Related Ideas

Bag o' Runes
A rare chance to appear in a Forerunner Fragment shop, this bag will contain 2-6 random Runes at a -moderately- high price of Fragments.

Sack o' Runes
A very rare reward from a Gift Package, this contains 1-3 random runes!

Ways to obtain Runes

Just getting Runes as a drop would be boring. There should be a way to drop Fragments to craft Runes of your choice. Fragments will come in a few varieties, and obtainable in different ways. E.G: Fragment 1's would drop from Morgath only, while Fragment 2's could be found in Crates. Fragment 3's would be obtainable from end-round drops, etc.

Print this item

Guess who got a end of the round godlike
Posted by: Swan - 06-09-2016, 11:14 PM - Forum: General - Replies (11)

not this guy Image

Print this item

Anyone wanna buy random shit?
Posted by: Terran - 06-09-2016, 07:49 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (5)

Basically liquidating my inventory. -EVERYTHING- is negotiable! I want COINS, specifically. Please help. Tasukete. Save snepia.

Charple Skin x3
Legbiter x1
Hylian Shield x1
Ominous Glock of Agony x2 (10.6 chance)
Corvo Mask x1
Unholy Appendages x1
Skull Mask x1
Party Hat x25
Blood Weep

Print this item

Delete Unban Request Episode #3 (only good TTT)
Posted by: [IFN] Weeaboo ツ[M] - 06-09-2016, 02:59 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (1)

(Just gonna leave this here because I do not know where else to put it)

Steam Name (Current): Delete

Steam Name (During incident): Delete

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103209702

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/urghahahahah/

Name of staff you were banned by: Console

Length of the ban: Eternity

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban:Hacks

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes

Additional details: I'd like it repealed because i honestly think i learned my lesson, i haven't posted a ban appeal because i felt like i had to wait longer to post another and i do sincerely apologize for trying to ruin others experience on the server, i do think i deserve a second chance but i know its not up to me thanks for even clicking Tongue

Print this item

Great Steam Sale For Great Game!
Posted by: Terran - 06-08-2016, 10:22 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (4)

Get it while its cheap!!

Print this item

Linza is "balanced"
Posted by: Kuro - 06-06-2016, 10:01 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (3)

:^)

Here's my last hand, this poor guy.

Print this item

Mercy's angel wings
Posted by: Aresuft - 06-05-2016, 05:39 PM - Forum: Coinshop Suggestions - Replies (39)

Hello.

The render on the wing blades was weird so it shows up as black rather than transparent.

Wings change based on if you're standing, crouching, or jumping/falling.

Print this item

Fire bomb Light visible through walls?
Posted by: FoxSasha - 06-05-2016, 03:24 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (10)

Just happened on clue. Lights were off, saw the green light approaching through the wall of a closet on the map.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1094 online users. » 27 Member(s) | 1067 Guest(s)
Black Knight, Brassx , Brim, Creeper Hugger, D3F4ULT, Danderp, De_Vour, DonP, Dylansonfire, hami, heavysandvich5, jasper, KittyPrincess, Lee, lightsiders, MAGES., McDodge, McKillington, Moor3, Mousey, Mr.Walrus, North, Originalmind, PandaCow, Revs, shiro17k, Suns