Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forerunner Gaming 2k19

Brassx - Owner and Head Developer & Unpoke - Current Manager
ITS REWIND TIME EVERYBODY
yes this is slightly late shut up

Once again it is the end of an incredible year with you all, Happy New Years as 2018 comes to a close! It was a pleasure to spend this year with all of you as we continue to grow as a community, especially with all of the new names and faces (in form of profile pictures) we've gained. I would once again like to start off with thanking and congratulating our new staff and +Members we gained this year:
» Grahm, congratulations on +Member.
» NatMeth, congratulations on +Member.
» PapaRussia, congratulations on +Member.
» Dumpweed, congratulations on +Member.
» Beebee1303, congratulations on +Member.
» edit1o, congratulations on +Member.
» Terran, congratulations and welcome back as +Member.
» GoldenGuy, congratulations on +Member.
» Catbug, congratulations on Moderator.
» tobiasxz, congratulations on Moderator.
» Poison, congratulations on Moderator.
» Omega_Garrus_X, congratulations on Moderator.
» Jake1o, congratulations on Moderator.
» Gfkxj, congratulations on Moderator.
» The Black Parade, congratulations on Moderator.

As always, a huge thank you to the staff that has stuck around and continued to keep the servers an enjoyable place prior to this year!

There's been a ton of new amazing people that found a place in our community this year, some you probably don't realize because of how long it has felt. Alongside the changes that new waves of players have brought, the server has changed just as quickly in very positive ways. This years updates have been insane, including:
  • Kicked the year off with new base weapons, traitor weapons and a detective weapon.
  • Incredible new maps created by Black Parade.
  • Double EXP weekends.
  • Dailies and challenge scrolls.
  • A lot of new favorite minigames.
  • A ton of new impactful crates (Crescent II's, Hellfires, Easter Egg III's, Flashback Crate, Christmas Present III's)
  • Addition of "50/50" coinflip.
  • A whole new inventory UI and PWR calculator.
  • The highly anticipated "Extinct" system.
    • Brassx: This started out as a mini-ARG, which took players a little while to figure out. It led you to a secret page that hints at the Zodiacs importance. This system allows you to take 10 Godlike Shards, and upgrade an applicable Godlike into an Extinct Godlike. With this update came a few Applicable Godlikes, and the interesting Zodiac abilities. Expect more Extinct items this year.
  • Several new additions to global godlikes.
  • FRG's own official launcher.
  • Lobby changes such as new VIP room and record showcase.
  • Lyrus fights.
  • Class system for traitors and detectives.
    • Brassx: This is the most successful T/D item added to date, nearly used 78,000 times in total since launch . It also opens up for a lot more in the future. Look forward to that in 2019 Smile.
  • FISHING.
    • Brassx: A highly requested feature for the lobby with an expansion on the way in 2019. With it brings an up to 30 player fight - The Kraken, this took our players quite a bit to figure out how to beat. The Kraken itself brings a few hidden gems too.
      • The "Enraged Eye". A drop unlocked by destroying all of the Eyes on the Kraken. The Enraged Eye is an item you can place on an Ancient Fishing rod and it allows you to catch unique loot. Some of which have yet to be discovered.
  • Brand new event, Isle of Demons.
    • Brassx: This is by far our most polished and complex event to date, it took quite some time before a team was able to beat it for the first time, earning that shiny new badge. It took many hours to make, and I think the result speaks for itself. Black Parade did an amazing job on the map. I don't know if we will be able to top it, but I hope to at least bring that level of quality to future events in 2019.
  • The plaguing memes that have arisen from the depths of our community.
There's obviously been MANY more updates than listed, but these are some of the highlights.

This years incredible updates were made possible thanks to the hard work of our still very incredible development team. Brassx, tobiasxz, and Black Parade have all worked incredibly hard to keep pushing out new ways to experience FRG. As always, you deserve huge thank yous from everybody.

I would also like to highlight community players that have gone out of their way to make positive impacts towards the community as a whole:
» TJ1524 has kept up an incredible Godlike Index to help players keep track of all Godlikes.
» Black Parade created a troubleshoot guide to help players with any map problems they come across.
» Beebee1303 compiled an event guide to help new players know what to do and what to use in events.
» Fekless created an informative video guide on how to battle the Worm Queen.
» Kheyre organized a Wikia page to help players figure out challenge scroll clues.
» Kuro compiled a slider page consisting of all the solutions to challenge scroll sliders.
» Tobiasxz hosted a large giveaway in the lobby for people to participate in.
» Beebee1303 once again for hosting a large giveaway this Christmas.
* If I missed anything significant, please message me, these are all off memory. *

In addition to these individual events, the ingame giveaway system has provided an easy way for a lot of players to be extremely generous. Here's a page of everything that's been given away:
https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/postround_giveaways.php
You guys are a huge reason this community is so much better than any others in this game. Keep up the great work!
Thanks Brassx for making this on SUPER short notice.

Brassx: 2018 was a big year for FRG, and 2019 is looking to be just as - if not more exciting with a lot of secret projects in the works. I will share what I can when I can.

Thank you to everyone who stuck around, and enjoys our content.

- That Thrakos Noob

https://gyazo.com/7c520a8e04f31ba3f6d1907281eb582d Looking forward to 2k19 Smile

wheres the part where i powercreeper
Find

Wheres my congratulations for admin?

Oh

wait...

We need a dark-side thread that covers all the drama and bad shit that has happened during the year as well. I think that'd be fun at least
Find

2018 was the worst year of my life because for the third year in a row my moderator application has not had a verdict on it thanks a lot guys

member+ last year
moderator this year :^)

(01-02-2019, 05:05 AM)edit Wrote:  member+ last year
moderator this year :^)

-1 ni
Find

(01-02-2019, 04:36 AM)Nyteman Molester of Santa Wrote:  We need a dark-side thread that covers all the drama and bad shit that has happened during the year as well. I think that'd be fun at least

1. Beebee got member+
2. He is eyeing Mod
Find

(01-02-2019, 05:20 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(01-02-2019, 04:36 AM)Nyteman Molester of Santa Wrote:  We need a dark-side thread that covers all the drama and bad shit that has happened during the year as well. I think that'd be fun at least

1. Beebee got member+
2. He is eyeing Mod

I said dark not disasterous