Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Ended] Christmas Eve Presents/Giveaway

Big Grin 
Last year I didn't have much for any presents, but now I'm giving anyone that trades me a present on Christmas Eve. Trade me and say a number 1-100 and you'll get what ever is in that slot. I'll be on all day Christmas Eve, although I am baking cookies so I may be AFK a round.
Here is everything that I'm putting in the giveaway. There is a little more cause TJ donated a few prim cosmetics. When a number is picked it'll be replaced until all the backup stuff is gone.
There will be guaranteed things that'll be in the start.
Eveningstar
Tartarus
Rune of Power
Rune of Ultimate Reconstruction
Mask of Tzadkiel
Coins (They're split up into 10 places)

I hope yall come on Christmas Eve and get your present!

P.S. I'm using an excel spreadsheet. Please ffs don't choose 1 thinking it is an Eveningstar.
P.S.S. The Spider Pheromone will be used upon the user's request.
P.S.S.S. Terran donated some stuff!

Oooooh thanks beebee i'll be sure to trade you when i can Big Grin Merry Christmas!
Find

Yes good deal yes I ned free stuff thanks santsr
Find

Nice, thanks for doing this!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Nice guy.
Find

The giveaway is up. trade me when you see me. I'll be on for couple of hour after this post. Then 12pm to whenever I sleep.

I would like to thank everyone that donated to the giveaway, at this rate I'll do 2 per person. But that'll be once everyone gets a try at the good stuff ;D.

Some big donations are now in the giveaway.
Gfk: Godlike Shard
De_Vour, Fluffy: Anon
Donger: 200K in one slot
Glazz: Epilogue
Find

Thank you for joining, I'm cutting it now cause I'm going to sleep soon. Most folks got their second drawing.
Here is the final results of the giveaway.

I'm so sorry for Taylor, 1 I misspelled your name the first time cause I was in a hurry, and 2 you missed out on both big boi items. Like ouch man, I was sure both times he got it and it didn't go through.

I'll return all donated items around the 26. I hope yall have a Merry Christmas and a great time with your family!