Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] AK12

Just...In general. This gun is fucking insane. Close, mid, long range. Its ultimate in pretty much every category.

yet another Terran nerf thread zzzzz

I think one of the significant bonuses it has over other guns is the massive clip size.
it does feel like you can shred at any range with it too so maybe reduce to range as well.
Find

(04-17-2020, 05:00 PM)Danger Wrote:  I think one of the significant bonuses it has over other guns is the massive clip size.
it does feel like you can shred at any range with it too so maybe reduce to range as well.
I don't understand how people feel like its not insane. It sprays people down easily at any distance and heavens forbid you encounter, like, a bountiful or stormforged one or something.
Find

The ak12 and the fal are in a very good place right now as base weapons, but then again the ak galil and m16 have always been in good places. im not sure what toning it needs maybe a harsher damage drop off?
Find

I know when i levelled a base mysterious ak12 it was basically my first time really using ak12 and it felt absolutely insane, specifically it felt way too accurate and easy to use at any range.
Find

I dont really feel like AK-12 is op and much as everyone says it is, its fairly easy and rewarding to use which makes its easy to use compared to other weps, I don't mind the way it is at the moment at all, and in comparison with guns like galil, I dont see an issue with it
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(04-18-2020, 01:13 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  I dont really feel like AK-12 is op and much as everyone says it is, its fairly easy and rewarding to use which makes its easy to use compared to other weps, I don't mind the way it is at the moment at all, and in comparison with guns like galil, I dont see an issue with it

Sort of unrelated but, i really don't think the galil is that powerful on TTT. Nobody cared about it at all until people realized it had such high DPM/DPS. Comparing it to the ak12, I really think the ak12 is 100 times better on TTT, because it has high dps and is insanely easy to use.
Find

Ak12 positives: really massive clip, high firerate,
Ak12 negative: recoil/stability, damage is alright
Suggested: change recoil or have a accuracy nerf to it, the problem is that the gun is suppose to be a close to mid range weapon so instead of fucking making a braindead post that says "plz nerf too op" have sime decency to suggest a change cause yes there may be an issue, but please note something(I wrote this with rage). Ok now something i have noticed by mainly using ak12s is that the ones with positive accuracy and/or stability are the ones that thrive a shit ton on ttt but ones with negative accuracy and/or stability are kinda dick. The hipfire is dick for long to mediumish range, but ads definitely helps while spraying so a suggestion is increase ads bloom so its not such a laser but not to a extreme extent.
Find