Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Last Prayer 2019

Hello there,

The 2 year anniversary of the Last Prayer is approaching! In the honor of one of my favorite weapons I had the pleasure of working on for FRG I have created new animations for the weapon. Please enjoy the updated animations for the Last Prayer.

I reached out to Brass to see if he wanted to use these on the server but couldn't get a hold of him. So for the time being these are purely to look at.

Thanks Aresuft!
Very cool!
Find

Wow Aresuft you're awesome!!!!!!!!
Find

Holy shit, in MP4 and GIF? Aresuft you are a god!

Seriously, these animations look dope, it's a damn shame that the gun is super rare.
Find

+20 Yeet Prayer
Find

aresuft
Find

Thank you for the kind words
Find

aren't these the r8 revolver animations
Find

Plus one for adding his Sword. it wouldnt be op anymore since we have flerious which is more OP then any melee we'll ever have.

(also looks cool dude!)

(04-08-2019, 03:56 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  aren't these the r8 revolver animations

Animations can be similar in style.

I've noticed that revolvers are treated two main ways in video games, either big slow hand cannons like in Fallout and sometimes in Destiny or lightweight show off kind of style like in Overwatch. I like the fast animations which show that the user is a master at handling the gun and it's easy to tell he/she has had a lot of practice. That's what I tried to portray in these animations.

But yes, animations are usually similar in style however I wasn't even thinking of the R8 when animating this. More so Metal Gear

https://external-preview.redd.it/0CTT_HiT2MVtFNLwbyU0OoXJiTkmsOvHFIfveIG93Dw.gif?format=mp4&s=7c5fc99930fbf7f11345c3d0fde778a0bf12057b