Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Ace and Mousey's Base Weapon Suggestion Extravaganza

Mousey and I have decided to follow through on brass's request for more base weapons and are making a giant thread for multiple suggestions.

ACR

Weapon pack: TFA CSO2 Assault

Stats
Damage: 15
RPM: 270-280
Clip: 30
Accuracy: Moderate
Stability: Moderate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thompson Contender (Secondary)

Weapon pack: M9K Heavy Weapons

Stats
Damage: 45
RPM: 30 (Dependent on reload speed)
Clip: 1
Accuracy: Moderately High (Similar to deagle)
Stability: Very Low

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar-L by Aresuft

Weapon pack: Aresuft  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stats
Damage: 18
RPM: 230
Clip: 30
Accuracy: Moderately High
Stability: Moderately High

Double Barrel

Weapon Pack: TFA CSO2 Heavy Weapons

Stats
Damage: 5-5.5 x 14 (Shoots both shells at same time at 7 pellets each)
RPM: 27
Clip: 2
Accuracy: Moderately Low
Stability: Moderately Low

FG42

Weapon Pack: M9K Heavy Weapons

Stats
Damage: 13
RPM: 320
Clip: 20
Accuracy: Moderate
Stability: Moderately Low (Like an AK)

M14 EBR

Weapon Pack: TFA CSO2 Assault

Stats
Damage: 28 (2x Headshot)
RPM: 120
Clip: 20
Accuracy: Moderately High
Stability: Moderate

Note: Open to changing stats and such to community feedback. This is a rough draft of what we think could be possible with these weapons. Can't wait to see how people react to these weapon types and if they have any interest. Personally rooting for the Scar-L from Aresuft Wink
Find

in addition to these i do like the suggestions i heard some people talking about including the usp-s and dualies

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-19-2019, 10:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  in addition to these i do like the suggestions i heard some people talking about including the usp-s and dualies

Ye, I wanted to suggest a silenced Secondary as well as the Contender but I couldn't find any models that I liked. I'm sure there's some good ones tho
Find

Where the FUCK is AN-94 and the G11
Find

(01-19-2019, 10:33 PM)Mousey Wrote:  
(01-19-2019, 10:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  in addition to these i do like the suggestions i heard some people talking about including the usp-s and dualies

Ye, I wanted to suggest a silenced Secondary as well as the Contender but I couldn't find any models that I liked. I'm sure there's some good ones tho

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143525965&searchtext

Stats
Damage: 20, 35, 75 (leg, body, head)
RPM: 80
Clip: 12
Accuracy: High
Stability: Moderate, similar to Pistol
Silencer: Yes

(I have absolutely no idea how to balance a gun, I just found this pistol -forever- ago and forgot about it til I saw this thread. Ace said to post it as a reply)
Find

(01-19-2019, 10:45 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Where the FUCK is AN-94 and the G11

mAkE yOUr OwN thReAD
Find

(01-19-2019, 11:01 PM)Mousey Wrote:  
(01-19-2019, 10:45 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Where the FUCK is AN-94 and the G11

mAkE yOUr OwN thReAD

NO
Find

no these r bad

I do like the shotgun and m14 ebr, +1 to those, the others imo are aight, but are optional
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

That thompson contender looks so gross ew.
Find