Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban ReaCiton

(12-24-2018, 01:11 AM)Nyteman Molester of Santa Wrote:  
(12-24-2018, 01:09 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  Why would anyone complain when you are actively doing good things? Do you not realize that item farming during santa fights* is a bannable offense? You repeatedly broke rules and that is the problem here. You had multiple chances to heed warnings yet didn't. I suggest you stop digging your hole deeper than it is.

Then, why am I the only one who got banned for that reason? o_O
You got banned because people noticed you standing afk DURING FIGHTS and called you out on it. There would be no problem if you actually attempted to help out during the fight, but you instead chose to queue, take someone elses spot for the fight and then just afk. If others get noticed doing it then they will get the same treatment.
[/quote]

That's false because they're not, and I helped on all fights, except one I did 9.7dmg.

This is pretty much item farming (No farming: This means going AFK to collect end of round drops [...]), which isn't allowed on the server. After being told multiple times to stop, a ban was in order.
Find

(12-24-2018, 01:14 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  This is pretty much item farming (No farming: This means going AFK to collect end of round drops [...]), which isn't allowed on the server. After being told multiple times to stop, a ban was in order.

I wasn't afk all event long...
And that's not talking about afk during event.
Find

(12-24-2018, 01:13 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  
(12-24-2018, 01:11 AM)Nyteman Molester of Santa Wrote:  
(12-24-2018, 01:09 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  Why would anyone complain when you are actively doing good things? Do you not realize that item farming during santa fights* is a bannable offense? You repeatedly broke rules and that is the problem here. You had multiple chances to heed warnings yet didn't. I suggest you stop digging your hole deeper than it is.

Then, why am I the only one who got banned for that reason? o_O
You got banned because people noticed you standing afk DURING FIGHTS and called you out on it. There would be no problem if you actually attempted to help out during the fight, but you instead chose to queue, take someone elses spot for the fight and then just afk. If others get noticed doing it then they will get the same treatment.

That's false because they're not, and I helped on all fights, except one I did 9.7dmg.
[/quote]
A lot of the people doing the fight noticed that you were consistently performing badly and also took notice to the fact that you started afking. Most people that are leeching usually quit it after people call them out on it due to fear of being banned. That's the big difference in this case, you didn't. You got 2 warnings from tobias himself and countless from the rest of the people doing the event.
Find

(12-24-2018, 12:55 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  If we cannot conclude with the removal of the expulsion, can we at least reduce the sentence, a week seems like huge to me, I'm always on the server (When I can). I would like to enjoy the event as much as possible (not by AFKing this time)

(12-24-2018, 12:51 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(12-24-2018, 12:48 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  ReaCtion you're a good man, not trash, that's the first time we got problem with you and you're a donator. +1 for unban

By the way, I seen so much people intentionatly  leech on this event and never get banned (Not today, but admin was on)

And if I'm AFK, how I'm supposed to receive your warn if you don't kick me or something?

And I used cookies too, I didn't heard you cry about that...

Just because you donate doesn't make you above the rules...

That's absolutly not what I said...

(12-24-2018, 12:54 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  -1, You were told multiple times by players, and warned by staff not to afk, and still proceeded to afk even though warned.

And if I'm AFK, how I'm supposed to receive your warn if you don't kick me or something?

How are you able to join santa if your afk? Please tell me
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Also, the round after i warned you you said this in chat so you knew you were AFKing:

Find

1-3 hits != not afk

Like if you alt tab into the fight, thats fine. But when you repeatedly hit once, and stop moving? Thats afking/farming. You deserve this.
Find

(12-24-2018, 01:18 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Also, the round after i warned you you said this in chat so you knew you were AFKing:

I D I O T S :braincell:
Find

(12-24-2018, 01:09 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  Hm, who are you?

He's a moderator.

It's been said enough to get word around that AFKing during Santa rounds after only getting a handful of hits is event griefing and is punishable through bans. If you're joining a Santa fight (or anything that may be similar, such as Lyrus) you're dedicating the small portion of time it takes to complete the event. Santa scales off how many people are in the event, nobody appreciates you being there just to make it harder on them. Pretty damn greedy for anyone to do.

Evidence piled pretty high that you've been warned about it and even responded to some of the warnings, and it looks like you'd rather try to blame others than at least own up to what you've done which really isn't a good look.

Ban upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob