• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban ReaCiton

Current name: ReaCtion
During incident: ReaCtion
ID: STEAM_0:0:450233817
Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198860733362/
Staff: tobiasxz-usagi
lenght: 1week
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed: repealed look good.
Reason: Afking durint Santa's fight without warning
Did you commit the action stated in the ban reason: Yes

Story:
I got banned because I was "AFKing" during santa's fight, and I would like to get unban like, right now because I wasn't AFK when I got ban. (And next time, give me a proper warning) like a kick with the message, because I can't see a message between case opening and other.

So, I join the game and have to do a fast back windows, I just return in the game, shot Santa and got ban.

Thanks, and sorry for the others game I was AFK, that's the last time I swear!

Slimy kiss, ReaCtion

You need to use the right format at the top of the forum

here http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=101
Find

First of all follow the format for unban appeals. And secondly you were consistently leeching the fights. -1 for unban
Find

For one, you didnt use the proper format.

Second, I did give you a warning(two in fact) not to AFK or you would be banned for a week, as well as multiple players telling you not to.

Lastly, I watched you first hand afk during the fight you got banned on, you hit santa once, then went off into a corner and just stared at a wall the wall until santa came around the corner and at that point I just banned you.

If you aren't going to actively participate in the fight, and give your full attention to it, then don't join it.

This monster eats snails.

Small, innocent, cute shelled mollusk's who mean absolutely no harm to humans or most other animals.

and he just brutally rips them from their homes straight onto the fire.

He surrenders their lives to Satan to satiate his desire for food in a place of many different types of meat.

Also he afk's santa rounds after being warned

#SavetheSnails
Find

ReaCtion you're a good man, not trash, that's the first time we got problem with you and you're a donator. +1 for unban

By the way, I seen so much people intentionatly leech on this event and never get banned (Not today, but admin was on)

And if I'm AFK, how I'm supposed to receive your warn if you don't kick me or something?

And I used cookies too, I didn't heard you cry about that...

You're funny man
Find

(12-24-2018, 12:48 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  ReaCtion you're a good man, not trash, that's the first time we got problem with you and you're a donator. +1 for unban

By the way, I seen so much people intentionatly  leech on this event and never get banned (Not today, but admin was on)

And if I'm AFK, how I'm supposed to receive your warn if you don't kick me or something?

Just because you donate doesn't make you above the rules...

-1, You were told multiple times by players, and warned by staff not to afk, and still proceeded to afk even though warned.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

If we cannot conclude with the removal of the expulsion, can we at least reduce the sentence, a week seems like huge to me, I'm always on the server (When I can). I would like to enjoy the event as much as possible (not by AFKing this time)

(12-24-2018, 12:51 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(12-24-2018, 12:48 AM)ReaCtion Wrote:  ReaCtion you're a good man, not trash, that's the first time we got problem with you and you're a donator. +1 for unban

By the way, I seen so much people intentionatly  leech on this event and never get banned (Not today, but admin was on)

Just because you donate doesn't make you above the rules...

That's absolutly not what I said...

(12-24-2018, 12:54 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  -1, You were told multiple times by players, and warned by staff not to afk, and still proceeded to afk even though warned.

Find