1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

scammed

I don't really even consider this a scam honestly.

Camael is a primordial weapon that can no longer be dropped, and on top of that it also had phoenix on it.

They were selling for 20k+ before they were even removed, so I doubt that's really changed. You just took a bad deal, that's not really sapped's fault.
Find

To be fair, I think only two Camael of the Phoenix exist? Also it's in a crate that is hardly obtainable anymore. This doesn't seem to be a scam attempt, especially considering Sapped Sold the godsword to Hala for 30k. This is just a simple case of a misunderstanding on the value of items. They could potentially be understood as the same price, which is what happened.

As for the "whatever you want" thing, I think someone said it over voice chat. Not sure who, though. I wasn't paying attention because I was on the forums.
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:43 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  The camael of phoenix is actually only what 2-3? of a kind. Whilst I seriously doubt it's worth what he said it was I could understand someone accidently overpricing it. Is there any proof of him say buying it for half of what he sold it to you for or anything like that. If so I would find that pretty scummy, but I don't really see this with the current evidence as a scam or getting sharked.

I think you just ended up on the worse end of the deal and someone was nice enough to give you a hand and reverse it through their own actions.

I mean I'm just some rando that plays on the server like twice a week and is barely active so It's not like I know the character of those involved or anything. Just my little two cents on the topic personally without much context to it.

i dont know i felt like it was a scam but the only reason i made a report was because after everything went down he turned around and sold it for 30k and when i offered him his gun back he refused aparently it had lost its "sentamental value"
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:47 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  To be fair, I think only two Camael of the Phoenix exist? Also it's in a crate that is hardly obtainable anymore. This doesn't seem to be a scam attempt, especially considering Sapped Sold the godsword to Hala for 30k. This is just a simple case of a misunderstanding on the value of items. They could potentially be understood as the same price, which is what happened.

As for the "whatever you want" thing, I think someone said it over voice chat. Not sure who, though. I wasn't paying attention because I was on the forums.

I'll correct you on that, more Camaels of the Phoenix exist than 2.
Find

oops sorry replyed twice
Find

I dont know, I don't think this was too bad. A cameal is a somewhat limited time offer. Especially with the phoenix, that bumps its price up. I think it could easily go for 25-30k. While still probably not quite worth an Anarchic Godsword, I don't think it's really a "scam"
Find

Pretty sure the command to look at trade logs is "br_get_trades self" in console, but you have to be in the lobby in order to look. It has whatever was said in the chat too. This is probably more important to get evidence. This would be more of a scam if he said something along the lines of "this is worth it" or something.

Glad Halaman solved the situation.
Find

Did this sort itself out? Are there any further issues?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-24-2018, 03:00 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Did this sort itself out? Are there any further issues?

It kind of did. I bought back his Godsword, if that is "resolved".
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-24-2018, 03:00 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Did this sort itself out? Are there any further issues?

Pretty much, Halaman bought it back for him, we all stopped talking about it because Caspar (Sapped) got what he wanted and Connor got his thing back. Beforehand, there was arguments on it whether it was a scam or not and whenever he felt ashamed of what he did.
Find