Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

scammed

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):.   sapped

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:121056265

Map the event happened on:mcdonalds

Date of event:1/23/2018

What Happened?: i was offered a trade of my god sword worth 35k for a camael of the phoenix which i was told it was hardly on the server and was worth whatever i want

Witnesses: moz, black leach, hala

Evidence: i dont know how to pull trade loggs (trade_logs self) wont work

also hala is the coolest dude ever and traded his personal items to get my sword back so he now has the gun since i gave it to him
Find

I bought back the Anarchic Godsword from Sapped for 30k. In return he gave me the Camael Of the Phoenix.

Not sure exactly what went down, but I believe Sapped scammed him, because all he has been doing is defending himself lately.

For more information, Sapped is the alleged scammer / sharker that told Connor the incorrect price of the weapon. Sapped claims that Connor was ecstatic when he saw what the Camael was and instantly did the trade, not knowing it was a scam.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:27 AM)Hala Wrote:  I bought back the Anarchic Godsword from Sapped for 30k. In return he gave me the Camael Of the Phoenix.

Not sure exactly what went down, but I believe Sapped scammed him, because all he has been doing is defending himself lately.

ya thanks your awesome

(01-24-2018, 02:23 AM)Connor Wrote:  which i was told i was hardly on the server and was worth whatever i want

Where was this said? Personal chat, in-game chat, voice chat, or trade chat?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:41 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-24-2018, 02:23 AM)Connor Wrote:  which i was told i was hardly on the server and was worth whatever i want

sorry i ment to say it was but i honestly dont remember where it was said
Find

The camael of phoenix is actually only what 2-3? of a kind. Whilst I seriously doubt it's worth what he said it was I could understand someone accidently overpricing it. Is there any proof of him say buying it for half of what he sold it to you for or anything like that. If so I would find that pretty scummy, but I don't really see this with the current evidence as a scam or getting sharked.

I think you just ended up on the worse end of the deal and someone was nice enough to give you a hand and reverse it through their own actions.

I mean I'm just some rando that plays on the server like twice a week and is barely active so It's not like I know the character of those involved or anything. Just my little two cents on the topic personally without much context to it.

Edit: I'm sorry did I just completely misunderstand this and the guy sand what he had was basically priceless. If so yeah really kinda scummy thing to do he should have a stern warning to not be misleading about the value of items like that.
Find

It was over voice.
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:44 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  It was over voice.

thanks i though so but i didnt was to lie
Find

Can you look through trade logs of someone else to see if anything was said in there?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:45 AM)Hala Wrote:  

Can you look through trade logs of someone else to see if anything was said in there?

ya it was over voice
Find