Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rule discussion

(07-30-2017, 03:22 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  It is enough to say "KURO KURO KURO" before you die in order for someone to get killed for it.

What about "It's Kuro."?

What about "I'm with Kuro."?

What about "Kuro is"?

I'm seeing a lot of people saying "he didn't say kos" enough to dissuade people from shooting them immediately

I think the only way for it is to be an exact kos or miscommunication happens and people die falsely for it. Like someone could be saying kuro to start a sentence towards them and then get killed. Also It's x , but no kos is a pretty common phrase. I don't know about brassx, but I really think as far as direct koses in voip go it needs to be fairly definitive or it's really easy to cause miscommunications.
Find

(08-01-2017, 08:09 PM)Brassx Wrote:  No, but if they are doing it in an attempt to raise the estimated price, it would definitely be punishable by trade/drop bans.

But that doesn't make sense. I'll give you an example. Railgun has 4 higher than average price of what the community makes of it (about 10K each). This made the estimated price go up to 7,204. The community says its 4K-6K. Estimated price goes off of actually buying items, so no reasonable person would buy a railgun for 15K. But hell, anything can happen because someone actually bought a prim glock for 25K, so whose to stop someone from buying a railgun that they see on market when no one is publically saying that they're selling a railgun. That bumps up the estimated price meaning someone would get a trade/drop ban.

Also, it's coming to the point where prims aren't worth 1-2K anymore on market at least. They're in high demand for keying and I've seen multiple simple ones (no traits) sell for over 3K. It's effectively raising their estimated price.

I don't see many people using actual estimated price when many rely on what the recently sold price is.
Find

(08-01-2017, 08:48 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(08-01-2017, 08:09 PM)Brassx Wrote:  No, but if they are doing it in an attempt to raise the estimated price, it would definitely be punishable by trade/drop bans.

But that doesn't make sense. I'll give you an example. Railgun has 4 higher than average price of what the community makes of it (about 10K each). This made the estimated price go up to 7,204. The community says its 4K-6K. Estimated price goes off of actually buying items, so no reasonable person would buy a railgun for 15K. But hell, anything can happen because someone actually bought a prim glock for 25K, so whose to stop someone from buying a railgun that they see on market when no one is publically saying that they're selling a railgun. That bumps up the estimated price meaning someone would get a trade/drop ban.

Also, it's coming to the point where prims aren't worth 1-2K anymore on market at least. They're in high demand for keying and I've seen multiple simple ones (no traits) sell for over 3K. It's effectively raising their estimated price.

I don't see many people using actual estimated price when many rely on what the recently sold price is.

I think he meant a scenario where somebody's selling a railgun on the market for 20k and they give another player the 20k to buy it off the market, overall raising the estimated value of it.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Ok if there is a detective that is rdming can you kill them?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(08-02-2017, 09:00 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(08-02-2017, 07:16 PM)halaman Wrote:  Ok if there is a detective that is rdming can you kill them?

Yes
Well if they are just trying to kill you and not just running around mass RDMING, NO. You can not kill them.

A Detective is someone who is 100% proven at all times. There is usually no reason for you, as an Innocent, to kill this person. Even if they are attacking you. If they attack you, they most likely thought they had a justified reason. Let it be handled post-round by staff/+members.

If they are killing everyone on sight, and have already killed a few others, you can put an end to it if it's really needed. Personally, I would just let them go on until it's enough for them to get perma-banned.

so clarifying the rule "»Getting into unreachable areas is not allowed. Any area that allows you to see through walls is an exploit." So does this mean prop surfing is allowed to get to unreachable spots as long as its not exploity like out of the map/see thru. or does that mean just straight unreachable locations.
Find

(08-03-2017, 06:26 AM)wind Wrote:  so clarifying the rule "»Getting into unreachable areas is not allowed. Any area that allows you to see through walls is an exploit." So does this mean prop surfing is allowed to get to unreachable spots as long as its not exploity like out of the map/see thru. or does that mean just straight unreachable locations.

Since we can't go on top of the twin building's rooftop on rooftops, I don't think you can go to straight up unreachable locations.
Find

I can't remember if this has been said, but can you kill someone who killed someone that gave them permission to kill them?

Seeing reports like this sometimes and I'm stumped.
Find

(08-09-2017, 07:35 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I can't remember if this has been said, but can you kill someone who killed someone that gave them permission to kill them?

I don't allow that, but I can't speak for what brass would say since it has never been brought up.
Find

(08-09-2017, 07:35 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I can't remember if this has been said, but can you kill someone who killed someone that gave them permission to kill them?

Do you mean if a Detective gives an Innocent permission to kill another Innocent just because they said so?

I honestly believe that shouldn't be allowed because of the mass RDM trains that can happen due to the fact that the detective said go kill someone because I said so.
Bouncy Rounds
Find