Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

2koreds - Membership Application

2Koreds, you are extremely unpleasant to play with.

From what I've seen he will insult you for little reason and he will look for a reason to kill you.

I don't even need to say anything, Terran has seen 2Koreds' ugly side. That was AFTER his toxic ban. Something that happened to me. More-or-less, I accidentally killed 2Koreds, cause I didn't see his name. It was an amussing moment, everyone was laughing, I'm saying sorry and will take the slay. Then I get this report.ImageThere was really no reason to be this rude, over a simple accident. If he is willing to be this rude and ridicule members, what does he say towards nonmembers or newbies when they're alone? Of course, if you're member+ or higher, you wouldn't see any of this. Cause he's learned to shut up or bite his tongue in front of folks with power.

If you sneeze in his direction, he will kill you. He has killed people for very petty reasons. IMO, I think he just finds reasons to kill. especially towards folks he hates.

Is a community member a decent person, but will insult you on a dime? Would they use the report system liberally for the most petty of reasons? Would they have two revenge RDM threads made against them Rdm 1, Rdm 2? Would they look for reasons to kill you, even if they're generally not kill worthy?
No. That seems like an asshole. All of those he is infamous for.

Has he changed? If he was willing to go through with a revenge RDM after a three month Toxic ban, I highly doubt he could change. Also, I haven't heard any improvements, outside of select members that are staff.

He could be the nicest person in the world. But I haven't heard a single good thing about him. Nor seen any improvement. -1
Find

Messages In This Thread
2koreds - Membership Application - 2koreds - 09-18-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Moz - 09-18-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Beebee1303 - 09-18-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Axe - 09-20-2018, 08:07 PM