2koreds
Steam ID of Offending Player(s):
STEAM_1:0:53173093
Map the event happened on:
ttt_nuclear_bunker
Date of event:
5/20/18 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM PST
What Happened?:
I had happened to have killed 2koreds, By accident since I had placed a remote bomb on a innocent left the room and blew it up. So he reported me saying that I had rdm'd him. The fact of the matter was he was already getting shot at by two separate innocents, while I was leaving the room. The third innocent with the remote bomb on him had happened to be near 2koreds and his shooters when I blew it up but he reported me for RDM. I answered the report with about a paragraph explaining how he would've died to innocents and how I cant control if the third innocent who wasn't near him at the time happened to blow up near him once I had left the room. But while I was answering his report he decided to shoot me whilst I was answering his report because he could. Once I reported him for Revenge rdm while I was answering his report he responded with "wasn't revenge rdm, someone said to shoot you lol". Yet at this moment no one was near me that round and I was answering his report and the fact that you can't kill AFK's as it states in the rules and the fact that it somehow happened that he killed me the round right after I had accidentally rdm'd him while he was already dieing to innocents. I also have screenshots

This is the one Where he RDM'd me while answering the report
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1390846794

This screenshot is of me blowing up the innocents, and 2koreds by accident
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1390846938

This is his response after I reported him for Revenge RDM
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1390847072

Witnesses: Alex Summers (Depending if He looked at the reports and logs)
Find

Not sure what to say, but 2koreds has had a history with Rdm and Revenge RDM. I also think that if Alex was there he would have done something about it.
Bouncy Rounds

I read the report but there was nothing I could do about it. He said someone said to kill you and there's no way to prove if they did or didn't. If he took that as someone kos'd you, that's on whoever said it not him.

There's really no solid evidence to prove if it was revenge rdm or not.
Find

I would like to know who said to kill him that round.

I'd also like to clarify because I know some people (such as 2koreds) abuses this: Someone just telling you to kill somebody else does not mean you have the right to kill them.
I've never had a problem distinguishing when people are jokingly saying that or when a real KOS is called, nobody else should have a problem too. I do believe fully that 2koreds was in close proximity to Hydra and thought he'd be opportunistic to kill him simply because somebody said that perhaps jokingly. It makes sense if 2koreds was that close to kill him before Hydra even finished typing his response to the report.

I would like to leave this open to see if anyone can come forward knowing who said "kill Hydra" or if nobody did.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The guy does seem very happy to jump on any reason to kill someone. I'd like to mention he pulled the exact same thing on me, I killed him one round and the next round, 20 seconds in, he blasted me away citing "I shot at him" or something along the lines (When I was in a steam chat anyways, not even in game). But maybe I did shoot, I'm not sure. I don't know why I would and I have no recollection of it, but I never checked shot logs so whadunnyano.

it seems to be a trend of 2koreds RDM-ing people, i dont mean to rag on 2koreds as he is one of my friends but he has RDMed me multiple rounds in a row in various ways using his grimoire, or breaking something im standing on, then attempts to play it off as an accident, but if you RDM him once he wants a slay immediately. Now as i said 2koreds is a friend of mine and ive learned to accept this but i could see how revenge RDM is a problem.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Sorry, forgot to handle this.
It's come down to a he-said/he-said situation (predictably) and nobody's come forth as to if he was KOS'd or not.
However, I don't really buy the story given to me, so please report any behavior involving revenge RDM situations from 2koreds to me.

Closed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find