Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2Koreds - Revenge RDM + Abuse over VOIP.

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): 2Koreds

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:53173093

Map the event happened on: ttt_stone

Date of event: March 201th

What Happened?: The previous round to the RDM, I was on the server with 2Koreds, BlazeDragon and Knavehearted. I was with BlazeDragon on a ledge, and we heard shots, and a death scream. 2Koreds turns the corner reloading, and since I heard a death scream, I killed him (There were only 4 of us on, and I was with the only other living player). Since Death Screams only play if you kill someone without a knife or headshot, then I assumed (Correctly) the T was the only other person alive.

2Koreds proceeded to get angry, telling me to "Read the rules" and "Leave the server", and even said "I know you're autistic, but you can't get away with this". He continued to belittle me, and then 20 seconds into a round RDM'd me for no reason, without apology, and continued to insult me.

Witnesses: Knavehearted, BlazeDragon

Evidence:
-The round I killed 2Koreds:
-The round 2Koreds RDM'd me (Revenge)
ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
I do not know the rules perfectly, and if I RDM'd 2Koreds, that is my bad. However, there were no staff members on, and if he truly wanted action, there are numerous people we could have contacted asking for a slay. Instead, he took it to voice chat to harass and insult me, and then took "Justice" into his own hands to RDM. I'm not a +Member, I cannot slay myself, there was no decision there. The Revenge RDM happened immediately after I asked 2Koreds to calm down and stop. At this point, I had alt-tabbed to make this report, and I don't know what else was said after.
The only exception I know to the "Death Scream" is that I believe the Radio item from a Traitor can play a Death Scream, so going off of that, you could simulate the death of a player and trick Innocents into condemning another Innocent, but isn't that deception part of TTT? Regardless, if what I did was RDM, I would have gladly been slain, and probably would have been, if a staff member was on.

Edit: Just now, he is still belittling me: "Are there any drugs in there? Don't take them, you'll end up like Terran".
Yes, I'm on medication, and I'm not doing too well on that front, so this is very offensive.

I can attest to what happened. 2Koreds DID kill blaze, however I was still alive, so what Terran did WAS RDM. However, 2koreds definitely shouldn't have Revenge RDM'd, or harassed another member of the server.

I like both the people involved, but I definitely think Koreds should get punished, it's one thing to argue about RDM, but it's completely unacceptable to Revenge RDM, then continue Harrasing someone over 2 maps because of it.
Tneconni

I would have done the same thing. He was with the other person, so he couldn't have placed a radio or killed some one. To say it was RDM is a little out there.

If what Terran said is true and I trust Terran, that is logic killing. How could the guy literally next to him do it? 2koreds got caught and wanted to argue about it, but he did not do it correctly
Find

Plus who the hell uses the radio? In my 6 years of playing both NTG and FRG ive never actually seen someone use the radio unironically.

It should honestly just be removed so people can start using more logic tbh
Find

(03-20-2018, 04:58 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Plus who the hell uses the radio? In my 6 years of playing both NTG and FRG ive never actually seen someone use the radio unironically.

It should honestly just be removed so people can start using more logic tbh

I pull the radio out once in a blue moon and that's about it.

I am leaving this to Unpoke, he can decide on what he wants to have done (he already knows I left this to him, his idea)
Find

All I'll say in the matter is two things:

It wasn't revenge rdm. This was a couple rounds later and I killed you for t baiting as you fired right past my head.
Find

I would just like to add that Koreds has 540 hours on the server and I believe should know better than to act like that toward a member of the server. What do you get out of calling Terran autistic and telling him to leave, etc, other than dulling your argument and the opinion others have on you? Your disrespect is uncalled for, and as Terran said, frankly offensive. I hope that you realize this before attacking someone like that again, its much easier to have a civil conversation to solve problems and it will definitey go better that way.

I'm confused, Koreds, but I didn't shoot that round. However, I didn't screenshot shot logs, so that's my bad. If someone can dredge them up, that'd be good.
Not going to argue here or anything though, so if I did shoot, I'm an idiot.
Find

2koreds last srike...
Bouncy Rounds
Find