Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 3
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0
Sleepman Member App
04-09-2024, 11:39 PM
» Replies: 12

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,444,   Latest member: Sol,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,322,   Full Statistics

Going to need some massive help
Posted by: Kuro - 12-03-2014, 04:09 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (6)

So I've spent the last 5~ hours building my computer, the final 3 parts came all at the same time

So I jumped right into it with my brother

It's now completely assembled, Motherboard (for the most part) CPU (had no problem with this) CPU fan (HUGE problems with this, was very stressful installing this bastard) RAM (went fine for the most part) and PSU which is going to need some wire/cable management, but is absolutely fine

Everything recognizes itself, and it can go into the BIOS just fine. Identifies the CPU and RAM fine. But I was under the impression I would be able to reuse my Hard Drive, but when the computer starts up (it looks fucking amazing) it says the hard drive had problems starting up due to potential hardware changes.

Going to make this blunt,

wat do?

Don't want to reformat my HDD and lose everything, the best thing I think I could do is clone my boot drive onto something else and use that to boot. But what would happen after that?

Also, moved my graphics card so check out this swag

Print this item

Stats staying on the screen for about a min or 2
Posted by: Keez⭕⃤ - 12-03-2014, 01:27 AM - Forum: Resolved - No Replies

When Terran traded me he quickly ended trade then the stats in my inventory stayed on my screen for a min maybe longer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: FieroOfTheCanada - 12-03-2014, 01:18 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

I'm fiero, you dont know me but I know you <3 we will all be friends for i dont hate anyone so yesss Hello

Print this item

I need more post count.
Posted by: TylerToast - 12-03-2014, 01:02 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (11)

So yeah this is it pretty much

Print this item

FieroOfTheCanada Beta Tester
Posted by: FieroOfTheCanada - 12-03-2014, 12:32 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Age*: 14
Where did you hear about this server?*: Uh I was stalking people :3
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I want to beta test because i think it would be fun Smile and I want to help out
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes, I'm an Operator
Any other info: Nope Smile

Print this item

Wink I Eat Sporks' Beta Application
Posted by: I Eat Sporks | MM | - 12-02-2014, 11:30 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Age*: 15
Where did you hear about this server?*: Ma homie DubstepCat
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Because I liek to play games and since this Game type is new it will have content that I have probably never seen before aswell as liek finding teh bugs and then liek tell the admins about them.... Cool
are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Nope
Any other info: I actually eat sporks

Print this item

Mr.Shoomez
Posted by: Shoomee - 12-02-2014, 08:48 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (5)

Hi. Im an op on NTG and I want to make this place my (second) home.
Hope to be able to play with u all soon.

Accept me my lord and savior BrassX

Print this item

Fix FastDL/Get better maps
Posted by: Terran - 12-02-2014, 08:06 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

A good number of the maps on FRG I can't join. Stuff like de_dust and de_cbble (Not even a typo) instantly kick me. After about 20 minutes of slow web/workshop surfing, I finally found de_cbble here (http://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/234/), and installed it. It says that I have de_cbble, says that its the same map running on FRG, but when I actually JOIN, I get this bullshit:

Print this item

A Friendly Reminder.
Posted by: SirZeroshot™ - 12-01-2014, 05:31 PM - Forum: Off Topic - No Replies

I get bored when I'm sick at home.

Print this item

Beta PatchNotes 12/1/2014 (Coinshop launch!)
Posted by: Brassx - 12-01-2014, 08:49 AM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (10)

•Added the coinshop system(my take on the infamous pointshop), you can open it from the button inside your inventory, or by typing:
!coin, /coin,  !coinshop, /coinshop, !shop, or /shop.
Once you do this, give it a few seconds to load if it's your first time opening it. Now, you can simply left click on items to select an option!

There are a decent amount of various models to play with, please report any bugs you may find.
(also note, the system uses coins straight out of your Inventory)
See below for more.

•Added some new tiers for the beta testers.
•Added a new unique.
•Added some new Traits(one straight from Terrans Suggestion thread).
•Added coins to Item Crates, there are a few varying rarities/amounts in them.
•Trait/suffix chances now scale properly according to clip size.

Main features of the Coinshop:
Model customization.
You can click "Customize Model" in the Coinshop to customize your player model, this allows you to rotate, position, change bone attachments, and scale "accessory" models you own and have equipped.

Controls:
You can control the camera rotation by click your right mouse button, and dragging the mouse. You can change the focal point with the left mouse.

You can also use WASD and the arrow keys.

Mouse wheel to zoom in or out.

(You can also hover the mouse on the labels for the specific attribute, and do more precise movement, or simply type in a number)

Integration with the Inventory
You can transfer items from the coinshop to your inventory, keeping all of your modifications to the transferred item! So you can potentially sell outfits if you make some cool stuff!

You can easily move your item back to the coin shop by right clicking on it, and selecting "use".

You can disable displaying other peoples Attachments!
Just hit F1 and go to settings, and uncheck "Show Coinshop Items".

This setting is for you if you're tired of seeing some outrageous outfits.

All of the models and props used in the system are included inside GMOD, so I'm keeping all custom downloads at a minimum!

Remember to report all bugs you find with this new system! Be sure to check out http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=62 to see if the bug is known before reporting it!

I hope you all enjoy this new system, I put quite a lot of effort and time into creating it, it has so many more possibilities too!

(Also note, not all Accessory items have their default starting positions set yet)

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 693 online users. » 12 Member(s) | 681 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Brassx , DonP, J. "Big Iron Bastard" McSixShoot, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Mag, ManeGunner6, Manzy, Mélusine, Phiwip, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, Terran